Redeemed (House of Night, #12) Redeemed discussion

The End! (Spoiler Alert)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ovidio Perez I am very pleased with the way the series ended. Although I kind of wished Neferet died even if she is immortal like find some sort of weakness. I don't believe Neferet will be trapped down there forever.
Even Kalona got out eventually so only time will tell. For the most part Zoey and her gang became the High Council for North America and I was like heeey those are my home dogs up there. They all deserved it someone needed to get rid of those old hangs that never did anything. It was a huge step up I thought Zoey would have been the High Priestess for The House of Night. Never would have imagined she be the High Priestess for North America. I will miss the series deeply... >.<"

Leandra I am secretly suspicious that the Casts purposefully did that so that maybe they could write another book...we'll see. I was also happy/annoyed at the ending. I wished that there was more of a 'spark' that kinda just climaxed at the ending, it wasn't as spectacular as I thought it would be...I mean they could have shoved her into a cave like 5 books ago, but I still love the series and will be rereading them :)

Ovidio Perez Leandra wrote: "I am secretly suspicious that the Casts purposefully did that so that maybe they could write another book...we'll see. I was also happy/annoyed at the ending. I wished that there was more of a 'spa..."

Girl we must be reading two different books, because to me it had plenty of climax wrapped in one book. Well I guess they could have drag Neferet demise a little bit longer. Made it more suspenseful, but other than that it was pure gold.

Leandra I don't mean that there wasn't any climax, I just read all 12 books again before Redeemed came out and what I meant was that the ending was't like more climax-full as the other books (like for example Awakened :) )