J.D. Robb discussion

Archives > What books have made you cry?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) I keep a note of all the books that have made me cry:

Loyalty in Death Loyalty in Death (In Death, #9) by J.D. Robb by J.D. Robb
A Long Long WayA Long Long Way by Sebastian Barry
An Imperfect Lens: A Novel An Imperfect Lens A Novel by Anne Roiphe by Anne Roiphe
Marley and Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog Marley and Me Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog by John Grogan by John Grogan
Katherine Katherine by Anya Seton by Anya Seton
The Book Thief The Book Thief by Markus Zusak by Markus Zusak
Passion: A Novel of the Romantic Poets Passion A Novel of the Romantic Poets by Jude Morgan by Jude Morgan
The Amber Spyglass The Amber Spyglass (His Dark Materials, #3) by Philip Pullman by Philip Pullman
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling by J.K. Rowling
The Indian Clerk The Indian Clerk by David Leavitt by David Leavitt
A Thousand Splendid Suns A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini by Khaled Hosseini
Lady Macbeth Lady Macbeth by Susan Fraser King by Susan Fraser King
The Commoner The Commoner by John Burnham Schwartz by John Burnham Schwartz
The Host The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer by Stephenie Meyer
What was Lost What was Lost by Catherine O'Flynn by Catherine O'Flynn
Breaking Dawn Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer by Stephenie Meyer
The Art of Racing in the Rain The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein by Garth Stein
Lover Avenged Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward by J.R. Ward
Small Wars Small Wars by Sadie Jones by Sadie Jones
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson by Helen Simonson
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer by Stephenie Meyer
Battle Cry Battle Cry by Leon Uris by Leon Uris
Maisie Dobbs Maisie Dobbs (Maisie Dobbs, #1) by Jacqueline Winspear by Jacqueline Winspear
How to Be an American Housewife How to Be an American Housewife by Margaret Dilloway by Margaret Dilloway
Reaper Reaper (Soul Screamers, #3.5) by Rachel Vincent by Rachel Vincent
The School of Night The School of Night by Louis Bayard by Louis Bayard
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë by Anne Brontë
Innocent Traitor Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir by Alison Weir
Podkayne of Mars Podkayne of Mars by Robert A. Heinlein by Robert A. Heinlein
On the Beach On the Beach by Nevil Shute by Nevil Shute
The Ocean at the End of the Lane The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman by Neil Gaiman
The Light Between Oceans The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman by M.L. Stedman
The Dogs of Christmas The Dogs of Christmas by W. Bruce Cameron by W. Bruce Cameron
The Rosie Project The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1) by Graeme Simsion by Graeme Simsion
Odd Thomas Odd Thomas (Odd Thomas, #1) by Dean Koontz by Dean Koontz
Jim Henson: The Biography Jim Henson The Biography by Brian Jay Jones by Brian Jay Jones
The Honor of the Queen The Honor of the Queen (Honor Harrington, #2) by David Weber by David Weber
Survivor In Death Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. Robb by J.D. Robb
Suspect Suspect by Robert Crais by Robert Crais

message 2: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 1463 comments Memory in Death
Beautiful Disaster
Several of the Downside Ghost series books

message 3: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) Who writes Downside Ghost? I've not heard of that series.

message 4: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 1463 comments Stacia Kane. I read this series last year and just fell in love with it. Very different from anything else I've ever read.

message 5: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 1463 comments Deathly Hollows made me cry too.

message 6: by Penni (new)

Penni | 813 comments Maggie wrote: "Stacia Kane. I read this series last year and just fell in love with it. Very different from anything else I've ever read."

It is an awesome series.

message 8: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) I really HAVE to read THE FAULT IN OUR STARS one of these days. And LOVER AWAKENED has to be my favorite in that series.

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lbrawner88) | 14 comments ceremony in death, when Roarke told Feeney about Eve thought of him as a father.

message 10: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) @Maerhys - I hope they go on that double date.

message 11: by Jules (new)

Jules James | 202 comments The in death book where Eve found out that she murdered her father to end all his abuse, I felt it for her as a little girl having to take such drastic measures to survive. Also divided in death

message 12: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments Just finished Killing Time Killing Time by Linda Howard . I don't care how many times I reread this book I always cry at the end. I think the books ends just perfectly. One of my favorite endings

message 13: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 13383 comments Mod
Dee wrote: "Just finished Killing Time Killing Time by Linda Howard. I don't care how many times I reread this book I always cry at the end. I think the books ends just perfectly. One of my fa..."

Now you really have me curious...

message 14: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 1463 comments I have to add Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward, I almost had a flood into house by the time I finished this book.

message 15: by Namita (last edited Jan 07, 2016 04:28PM) (new)

Namita  (-namita) | 202 comments Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling #7) by Nalini Singh ....loved this book but it made me ugly cry.

Where One Goes by B.N. Toler ...another tear jerker.