MagicNine -a true account of the inner adventures of a young girl to consciousness MagicNine -a true account of the inner adventures of a young girl to consciousness discussion

nine is my sign

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Baisakhi Saha Do you believe in signs? Have you ever had a synchronistic experience so significant that you could vouch it was more than coincidence... as if a clever cosmic calculation was concealed in the cover of chance? If you have, I'd like to know about it. Please share here. Thanks!

Baisakhi Saha There was this one time during my final year at university, when I had lost my wallet! Some of my friends at university had lost their wallets at one point or another, but I took pride in knowing that I had survived without losing mine even once! So that evening when I found out about my loss, I didn't wanna tell anyone! I had all my important cards, credit cards in there, including one that my dad had gifted me. I could risk my own money, but dad's? I was scared; I knew the next step was to go to police, report the incident, freeze accounts, approach authorities for those lost cards and a whole lot of headache I didn't want to go through; the easiest way was to just find it! I tried to search my mind, to remember when & where I'd taken it out the last time, but my mind went blank. I knew I'd made a purchase at an on-campus bazaar so I asked the bazaar organizers to look for it around the stall where I'd made my purchase but they didn't find it. That night when I went to bed, I had a strange feeling I would find it the next day, because I wanted to find it! And as I slept, I dreamt of myself finding it!!

When I woke up the following morning, I had a hunch of where it might be... I went to that exact spot and woohoo there it was with everything intact, not a penny missing!! And this was not a secluded spot, it was a contracted vendor at that bazaar who had saved it for me, knowing I'd come looking for it!! Beat that!

magicNine -a true account of the inner adventures of a young girl to consciousness is such a magical story of signs and synchronicities guiding our path to destiny!