Authors & Reviewers discussion

The Awakening  (Seraphina #1)
This topic is about The Awakening
R&R Urban Fantasy/Paranormal > Reviewers Needed for Angel-Para-Romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sheena (sheenahutch) | 3 comments Hey guys, I'm looking for reviewers for my first and second novel in the Seraphina Series.

Here's the synopsis for book One:

For as long as she can remember, Seraphina Cross has experienced these visions that made her feel like there was more to life. It wasn’t until one moment, one accident that her life changed forever.
She awakens the next day a new person in more ways than one. With no recollection of past night’s events, she’s forced to adapt to certain sensations she is experiencing all while trying to piece together what exactly happened to her that fateful night.
Her strange, hectic life doesn’t seem to make sense until she meets a handsome stranger. Only then does the puzzle finally piece itself together. What she doesn’t expect is the new powers she has developed attracting all kinds of unwanted attention.
Thrown into a world she never truly believed existed she is forced to come to grips with who she is becoming while staying out of trouble long enough to figure out what needs to be done to fulfill her destiny.

I have Mobi, Epub and PDF formats available. Comment here or feel free to email me at AuthorSheena@gmail.com

message 2: by Pandora (new)

Pandora Nyx | 3 comments Very interested if your still looking! :)
mobi please either message here or email pandoranyx1@gmail.com
Thank you!

Kristina Taylor farrell | 1 comments Sounds like a fun read, would love to review for you.

farrell.kristina@yahoo.com
MOBI please

message 4: by Maria (new)

Maria (Maryaha) | 9 comments I want to read it if still possible :)
mariajoaocapitao@gmail.com (pdf if possible)