Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1) Incandescent discussion

books like.....

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharlene (last edited Dec 08, 2014 06:46AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharlene Hey everyone - my finger is itching to one-click and I'm looking for some recommendations. I love ALPHA male, angsty, erotica, prefer no BDSM but it's ok if it has it. Love a story where the heroine needs to be rescued. Has to have HEA and absolutely no cliffhangers. My favorites right now are Incandescent by River Savage and Axel by Harper Sloan. Would like something along those lines. Anyone got anything for me?

Jennifer I recommend Seducing Cinderella (Fighting for Love, #1) by Gina L. Maxwell , Skin Deep (Skin Deep, #1) by J.M. Stone , It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1) by Tillie Cole , Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1) by J.B. Salsbury , Underestimated (Underestimated, #1) by Jettie Woodruff , Until November (Until, #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds , Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1) by Raine Miller , Worth the Fight (MMA Fighter, #1) by Vi Keeland , Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1) by Kristen Ashley , Wild Card (Elite Ops, #1) by Lora Leigh and The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley . From what I can remember, I believe these all meet your criteria. Hope this helps.

Sharlene wow! this is great. thanks so much Jennifer! you made my trigger finger happy! :)

Allegria Kristen Ashley's Unsung Hero series is what u described.

Bev Most if not all Kristen Ashley's books fit into this.

Sharlene OMG! Thank you to Bev and Allegria. Kristen Ashley is AMAZING! Love the way she writes. I have just started Creed and I can't read it fast enough. lol

Bev I really envy you reading KA's books for the first time

Kristin Reapers MC, Under Locke, Marked Men series, Raw and Willing Captive and the Friend Zoned series by Belle Aurora. Jokers Wrath MC. I also really enjoyed the Knitting in the City series By Penny Reid. Not really erotica but has a bit of everything, including smart driven women and humor which is hard to find in sexy stories.

Peggy Allegria wrote: "Kristen Ashley's Unsung Hero series is what u described."

It is Unfinished Hero, not Unsung. :)
One of my fave series.

Maria ALL THE BOOKS FROM THE REAPER'S MC SERIES BY JOANNA WYLDE

Reaper's Property
Reaper's Legacy
Devil's Game
Reaper's Stand

ALSO THE NEW SPECIES SERIES BY LAURANN DOHNER IS GREAT. There's heaps of books to keep you busy. All standalones :) first book is Fury

Shannon robinson Sharlene wrote: "Hey everyone - my finger is itching to one-click and I'm looking for some recommendations. I love ALPHA male, angsty, erotica, prefer no BDSM but it's ok if it has it. Love a story where the heroin..."

The Until Series by Aurora Rose Reynolds.

The Lyon's Series by Jordan Silver she have over the top alpha men.

MC Series by L. Ann Marie

I read River Savage and Harper Sloan books too. I think you will like them