What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1)
This topic is about Wrong Bed, Right Guy
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance; Love; Art Gallery [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharni (new)

Sharni | 2 comments I only remember reading some/half of the book, and I really want to read the rest, so there won't be much information.

It's in a girls point of view, who works at an art gallery, (i think in Seattle/ or Seattle is in the book somewhere) and has a major crush on the owner/manager of the art gallery and is too shy to ask him out. But one day someone comes into the art gallery when she is working, and is being rude and disrespectful, and she goes off at him. The owner comes out and introduces him as his brother. (They are similar in the way they look but personality wise they are different, and the rude guy has tattoes and maybe piercings) But then i remember another bit of the book where she sneaks into the owners apartment/house and wants to jump him in bed, I think?... and ends up doing it to his brother, and she screams and runs out. And then theres another part where they are at the beach, the three of them, because the owner wants to hook them up
Pretty sure that she jumps him first and then he comes into the art gallery and she realise's that he was the guy she jumped on.

message 3: by Sharni (new)

Sharni | 2 comments Juels wrote: "Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert"

Thank You, so much!!

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2476 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Katee Robert (other topics)