.❤YA Lovers❤ discussion

The Griever's Mark (Griever's Mark #1)
This topic is about The Griever's Mark
Debut Authors/Books > The Griever's Mark by Katherine Hurly

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne, The YA Lover (last edited Oct 24, 2014 12:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cheyenne | 1265 comments Mod
So this is the first book in this series as well as this author's debut book. And wow. This book hasn't come out yet and I got a copy from NetGalley. Thoughts about this book if you guys have question on what its about then ask me. I mean you should go click the pre-order button now. This book doesn't have much reviews surprisingly I thought this book would get more. I'm going to buy when it comes out. I'm more worried about when the next book comes out.

message 2: by Katherine (new) - added it

Katherine Buel | 11 comments Once Upon A Time wrote: "So this is the first book in this series as well as this author's debut book. And wow. This book hasn't come out yet and I got a copy from NetGalley. Thoughts about this book if you guys have quest..."

Hi all,

I just wanted to say that Book 2 will be out in spring of 2015, so not TOO long! I am having SO much fun with it--I can't wait to make it available to you all!

Cheers,
Katherine

message 3: by Cheyenne, The YA Lover (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cheyenne | 1265 comments Mod
Katherine wrote: "Once Upon A Time wrote: "So this is the first book in this series as well as this author's debut book. And wow. This book hasn't come out yet and I got a copy from NetGalley. Thoughts about this bo..."

Yah thanks your right not too long sometimes I have to wait a year for a next book and with a cliff hanger like that it would be pretty long for me.