Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Digging Deep: Unearthing Your Creative Roots Through Gardening
This topic is about Digging Deep
Nonfiction > Giveaway: Digging Deep: Unearthing Your Creative Roots Through Gardening - Ends 10/31!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fran (new) - added it

Fran Sorin (fransorin) | 3 comments Win 1 of 5 copies! Open to US, United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Italy, and Spain.

Enter now and get creative!
https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Giveaway ends 10/31!

The new 10th Anniversary Edition of Digging Deep: Unearthing Your Creative Roots Through Gardening is a powerfully uplifting and transformative self-help book for the creatively and spiritually challenged.

Overflowing with tips, exercises, and resources, this instructive and inspirational guide is even more vital in today's technology obsessed culture than when first published. Fran shares the lessons she's learned from gardening over the past thirty years to guide you in unearthing the innate creativity and joy of your own true nature. If you're yearning to get out of the rut you're in and cultivate more meaning and connection in life, Digging Deep offers encouragement and the tools to make it happen.

The 7 Stages of Creative Awakening will take you through the steps of removing the stifling inner voice that says, "I'm not creative," and replacing it with strategies that will help you harness your instincts, ignite your imagination, open to new possibilities, take more risks, engage in play every day, create the garden of your dreams, and develop a deep connection with nature. The result? A life filled with creativity, joy, and well-being that's a reflection of your most authentic, artistic self. If you're ready to discover the magic in your garden and in yourself, this book is for you!

message 2: by Fran (new) - added it

Fran Sorin (fransorin) | 3 comments Catherine- I'm sorry you missed out on the giveaway. If you'd like to do a review of the book for Amazon and/or Goodreads, I'd be more than happy to send you a copy via Kindle or a PDF of the book. Fran