Book Giveaways discussion

I have an important question for members!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dianne (new)

Dianne (dianne212) | 175 comments Hi Everybody! I need to know, have I misunderstood the purpose of this group? I thought for sure this would be a good place to share giveaways on my blog, Tome Tender, but I've posted two events so far, (one is over and I think I deleted it), one I just sent invitations to yesterday. I thought the first was a fluke, but now, I'm wondering...I think there was one response and it was a no. One out of 1000. Should I be doing something different? Any answers would be appreciated! Honest! Thanks! Dianne :)

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan (nrlymrtl) | 110 comments I am use to seeing giveaways in the general discussions and not in the events section. Also, when I get my regular email summary from GR, it covers the discussions, not the events. But, I saw your dismay, hunted down your event, and entered your giveaway.

message 3: by Dianne (new)

Dianne (dianne212) | 175 comments Susan wrote: "I am use to seeing giveaways in the general discussions and not in the events section. Also, when I get my regular email summary from GR, it covers the discussions, not the events. But, I saw your ..."
Thank you, Susan, for taking the time to respond, for entering and for giving me a heads up on where I should post! I really, REALLY appreciate it!

Dianne

message 4: by Jo-Anne (new)

Jo-Anne (fish44) Dianne wrote: "Hi Everybody! I need to know, have I misunderstood the purpose of this group? I thought for sure this would be a good place to share giveaways on my blog, Tome Tender, but I've posted two events ..."

I have noticed a lot of giveaways on Making Connections so you might want to consider posting there too.

message 5: by Dianne (new)

Dianne (dianne212) | 175 comments Jo-Anne wrote: "Dianne wrote: "Hi Everybody! I need to know, have I misunderstood the purpose of this group? I thought for sure this would be a good place to share giveaways on my blog, Tome Tender, but I've pos..."
I usually do, but I thought this looked like "the spot"...Thanks Jo-Anne! I appreciate you taking the time to respond! :) It would probably be easier to just use Making Connections!