Between Words discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
Series > Shatter Me Series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

How did you like the series? Discuss below!

Christine | 116 comments I know this is a suuuuper popular book and the cover is absolutely gorgeous buuuut it just wasn't my cup of tea. The premise was really great in my opinion but the writing... I couldn't.

message 3: by Jenni (new) - added it

Jenni | 83 comments I have heard so many diverse opinions of this series. Many of them negative which is why I've stayed away from it. It is worth reading??

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the next series I plan on reading. Excited for it! But for some reason my taste in books is generally opposite of the general consensus. hah So we shall see how I feel about this book

message 5: by A.J. (new) - added it

A.J. Love | 69 comments I'm going to start this series this week. I've heard good and bad things about it but will give it a try.
Those that know me well have told me that I would enjoy it so...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished the first one and I don't get what all the hype is about. Hate the writing style. Characters are not developed. I just don't feel like you know enough about the world and what is going on. And I feel like the books ends where it started...meaning nothing changed. But I am still going to read the other books. Hopefully, it will get better :)