Read 4 Review discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joel (new)

Joel Ohman (joelohman) | 3 comments Hi, I would like to offer my book free for reviewers. Here is some info:

Book Title: Meritropolis

Author name: Joel Ohman

Genre: YA Dystopian

Synopsis: In Meritropolis everyone is assigned a numerical Score that decides their worth to society and whether they live or die. After a young boy is killed because of a low Score, his brother plots to take down the System.

Blurb: "The Hunger Games meets The Village with a young Jack Reacher as a protagonist."

Reader Age Range: 16+

Content Warnings: Some violence

Length: 226 pages

How Many Copies: 25

Format(s): Kindle/mobi, ePub, PDF

Goodreads Link To Book: Meritropolis

Additional Info: Unique artwork, 17 "animal combination" illustrations at the beginning of each of the 17 chapters, 75+ 5-star reviews on Amazon after just being released, strong reviews from Kirkus, Midwest Book Review, San Francisco Book Review, Indie Reader, and many more.

I would appreciate if reviews could be posted to Amazon as well as GoodReads.

Thank you! - Joel Ohman

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen | 7 comments I would like to read & review your book please.i can message you my email for a mobi copy

message 3: by Joel (new)

Joel Ohman (joelohman) | 3 comments @Karen Absolutely, please message me your email address!

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen | 7 comments I'm sorry I just saw this post.i will message you

message 5: by Joel (new)

Joel Ohman (joelohman) | 3 comments @karen great, I just replied to your message and sent you an email. Thanks!