Start the 1x1 > Tinker Bell & Laughing Jack

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Mwahaha

message 2: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Hehe

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay wanna do the fantasy Action thing first?

message 4: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Yeah that's fine with me

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You wanna make the template?

message 6: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Sure do you just want it to just be very simple?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

MM U decide how u want it i will make a charie according but simple would be prefered.

message 8: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Okay so how's this?

Name:
Nicknames:
other:

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Here This Is More Complex Though.

Name:
Appearance:
Class:
Species:
Other:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

OOps add
Weapons:

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

That good?

message 12: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Yeah that's fine with me

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 24, 2014 12:45PM) (new)

IName: Frost
Appearance: Tall, Lean, blue eyes, black hair, snake bites on lower lip.(typical emo guy)
Class: Warrior
Species: Half Demon
Weapons: Ragnorok (Blade of hell, Rivals the power of excalibur)
Other: Isnt very powerful because he isnt in sync with ragnorok.

message 14: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Cool I'll make mine in a minute

message 15: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Class: healer
Species: elemental
Other: she is in control of only one of the two elements she has. She can control water but not earth

message 16: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Name: Calla
Nickname: lily
Appearance: she is a bit on the short side. She has dark olive skin with dark brown curly hair. Her eyes are hazel colored

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

U start

message 18: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Sure where should I start

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk cemitary maybe ner frosts house

message 20: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Okay

Calla walked along the edge of the cemetery. She sighed a bit ad just really wanted to he alone

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look what was brought to my corner of the world." Frost walked out from the shadows.

message 22: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Calla turned around quickly her hazel eyes flashing a bit," oh I forgot you were here."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are that forgetfull?" He snickered coming into full view. Ragnorok sheathed at his side.

message 24: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She rolled her eyes," No I'm not that forgetful... You are just not someone that comes to mind often." She answered

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ow you just ripped out my metiforical heart." He smiled wrily. "Its different to see you here, Calla."

message 26: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She smile just a little," That was the point." She answered. "I know I needed to get away from all of them."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"You wanna come inside?" He waved at a house nearby.

message 28: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She shrugged," Sure I will." She answered

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." He walked over to his house, opening the door for her. "After you."

message 30: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Se followed after him and smiled slightly," Thank you." She said softly as she walked into his house

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem" he followed her inside. "So what's been up?"

message 32: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She sighed softly, "It's been crazy... You are so lucky to live out here where almost no one can find you."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah but it's kinda lonely." He smiled sheepishly.

message 34: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She smiled faintly, "Well I guess it could be, but then all you have to do is go to the village and you won't be lonely anymore."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I'd probably would get shot or hung." He sighed.

message 36: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She nodded just a little, "I don't think that would happen Frost."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Meh, I dont know i mean i am a half demon." He looked at the floor and sighed. He never fit in with the crowed. He had sharp ears and teeth, and dont forget the tail. "I have a tail, and the last time i went into town i almost got killed by an exorcist." He looked into callas eyes. "And I thought you said i could move into town, pfft dont make me laugh."

message 38: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Calla looked over at him and sighed softly," I guess so, but you really shouldn't have to be worried about that."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean i shouldnt worry?" He looked at her strangly. "I almost got killed by a crazy voodoo priest. But i dont have to worry." He laughed in a mocking tone.

message 40: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments "Okay so I didn't know about the crazy voodoo guy, but everyone in that town is strange so they shouldn't be upset about you being there." Se told him," I mean really."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah but all of them are human, Elves, Angels, or Dwarves." He huffed impatiantly.

message 42: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She sighed," and that's going no where again." She said softly

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"This whole conversation is going no where." He sneered. "I am the most unlucky thing in the world being the sun of satin." He spat with discuss.

message 44: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She sighed softly," you know maybe it's a bad idea for me to be here," she looked over at him," I'm trying to be nice to you,"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"No dont go," he sighed' "look im sorry but i just..." He trailed of and sighed. "Your the only person i care about and i really dont want you to go." He looked up at her with ice blue eyes. "Please stay."

message 46: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She looked over at him," Okay I won't go but seriously.. I'm not against you.. I'm trying to he your friend.. And sometimes it seems as if you don't want me around." She told him softly

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You kidding i will alyways want you around." He smiled at her coyly.

message 48: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She looked over at him and smiled slightly," oh you do like it when I just drop by."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like anytime you come over." He smiled softly at her.

message 50: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments She smiled at him softly," okay well sometimes you just seem like you want to argue with me frost."

« previous 1