5/6 discussion

10/24/14

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

In all of the books you've read, which character did you identify with the most? What character traits did you share? Similar battles? Be sure to include the title and author. Also respond to 2 of your peers' postings.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Although he's a boy and I'm a girl, I feel like I can relate to Pi in the book Life of Pi by Yann Martell. He is curious about life and always looking to learn new things. He was also faced with some very challenging problems. I was not stuck in a life boat with a live tiger, but the metaphor that represents is certainly something I can relate to.

message 3: by Jake (new)

Jake | 17 comments I can relate to Adam from Hero's Don't Run because he is a person that is brave enough to stand up and he is a person who respects other people.

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie | 14 comments 15 minutes By: Steve Young
I think i am kinda like Casey because he likes to adventure and do new things. I love to adventure and do new things.

message 5: by Macy (new)

Macy | 13 comments In the book The Sisters Grimm by Michal Buckley I share the same traits with Daphne because she is very gullible and she loves to read.

message 6: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie | 16 comments I can relate to (can't think of her name) in the book The Game Winning Shot by Jake Maddix, but I can relate to her because she likes basketball and I like basketball too. But I was never counted on to take the game winning shot. That is how I can relate to her.

message 7: by Seth (new)

Seth my favorite character was Gordan Korman.I shared none.

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 10 comments My favorite book is The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer. I am similar to Alex because I love books and I love adventure just like her.

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie | 14 comments Ms.Ellis i love the movie Life of Pie. I never read the book but that will be done in the future.

message 10: by Brock (new)

Brock | 12 comments its a guy like me but he is like 50 and I am 12 but we both like to hunt and do stuff like that

p

message 11: by Macy (new)

Macy | 13 comments Emily: I agree that you are like Alex

message 12: by Jake (new)

Jake | 17 comments Ms. Ellis: I can relate to my character in Found because he is a person who wants to find mystery and is in for a adventure.
By: Margret Peterson Haddix

message 13: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie | 16 comments Macy: I think that too because u like to read and I don't know what gullible means. -Mackenzie Aldrich

message 14: by Janae (new)

Janae | 11 comments out of all the books I have read it would have to be the swap by Megan Shull. the character was Elle me and her have a similar life. not the swapping parts but before and after the swapping parts. we both have weird and happy moms and both like sports.

message 15: by Macy (new)

Macy | 13 comments Mackenzie: I agree that you are like her because you are very athletic

message 16: by Alyson (new)

Alyson | 9 comments In the book The Rock stars daughter by Caitlyn Duffy i identified Taylor. I think she is sad because her mom just die.

message 17: by Emily (new)

Emily | 10 comments I have not read it but it sounds good

message 18: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie | 16 comments Emily-I think u are Alex because u like to read-Mackenzie Aldrich

message 19: by Aria (new)

Aria | 14 comments I can relate to Cass from The Secret Series because she is very adventurous.

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 13 comments Ms.Ellis I think I Im like Will from rangers apprentice I'm very good at climing I also just natrally had a way bleending in like Will I can do something during practice but hesitat in
action

message 21: by Janae (new)

Janae | 11 comments the swap by megan shull is awesome me and elle connect by being good at sports and having crazy moms

message 22: by Aria (new)

Aria | 14 comments Ms. Ellis I like the book and movie Life of Pi

message 23: by Megan (last edited Nov 21, 2014 10:42AM) (new)

Megan Hawro | 14 comments the character i am mostly important to me is Runt because he is a run t and his father doesn't pay attention to him, he doesn't seem like a father. :(

i have a cat that's fat.

message 24: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn | 15 comments Ms. Ellis: I can relate to the book, The Fault In Our Stars because a good family friend of ours had cancer and died

message 25: by Joshua (new)

Joshua | 7 comments Ms Ellis: I can relate to Ben in Game Changers because he plays running back when he wants to play Quarterback and i want to play outfield more than second in baseball. We play our positions for the team if we need to.

message 26: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 13 comments to >Ms.Ellis I also realate to many boys in books

message 27: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 13 comments to Katie 15 min sounds really good melissa

message 28: by Anna (new)

Anna | 5 comments I can relate to Georgie in one came home because she has a mind of her own and the author is Amy Timberlake.

message 29: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn | 9 comments Aria wrote: "Ms. Ellis I like the book and movie Life of Pi"
i seen that movie it is good

message 30: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn | 9 comments Megan wrote: "the character i am mostly important to me is Runt because he is a run t and his father doesn't pay attention to him, he doesn't seem like a father. :("

i have a cat that is a runt

message 31: by Megan (new)

Megan Hawro | 14 comments Katie wrote: "15 minutes By: Steve Young
I think i am kinda like Casey because he likes to adventure and do new things. I love to adventure and do new things."

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan Hawro | 14 comments Jadyn wrote: "Megan wrote: "the character i am mostly important to me is Runt because he is a run t and his father doesn't pay attention to him, he doesn't seem like a father. :("

i have a cat that is a runt"

i have a cat that's fat

message 33: by Megan (new)

Megan Hawro | 14 comments Aria wrote: "Ms. Ellis I like the book and movie Life of Pi"

I never read the book, "The Life Of Pi". But I watched the movie, I love that movie.