ALLi Goodreads Group discussion

Events > Meet the Authors & Giveaway: Nov 15th

Comments Showing 1-50 of 801 (801 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Orna (last edited Nov 13, 2014 11:23AM) (new)

Orna Ross | 69 comments Mod
description

a Rafflecopter giveaway

**Times Authors will be Appearing - GMT**

description

@OrnaRoss 7 – 10 AM GMT
@MsBessieBell Jessica Bell: 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM GMT
Linda Gillard: 11 AM – 1 PM and 7 – 9 PM GMT
@patricia_sands Patricia: 2 – 3 PM GMT
@BetteLeeCrosby Bette Lee Crosby: 3 – 4:30 PM GMT
@thecreativepenn Joanna Penn: 4 – 6 PM GMT
@christinenolfi Christine Nolfi: 6 - 7 PM GMT / on Nov 14: 1 AM – 3 AM GMT
@rasana_atreya 4:30 – 6:30 AM GMT / 8:30 – 10:30 AM GMT
@JoniRodgers Joni Rodgers 4 – 6 PM GMT (10 AM – Noon Central Time)

**Times Authors will be Appearing - EST**

@OrnaRoss 2-6 AM EST
@MsBessieBell Jessica Bell: 05:30 AM – 11:00AM EST
Linda Gillard: 6 AM – 9 AM and 2 – 5 PM EST
@patricia_sands Patricia: 9AM - 11AM EST
@BetteLeeCrosby Bette Lee Crosby: 10AM - 12:30PM EST
@thecreativepenn Joanna Penn: 11AM - 2PM EST
@christinenolfi Christine Nolfi: 1-2 PM EST / on Nov 14: 8PM - 10PM EST
@rasana_atreya 11:30PM - 1:30AM EST / 3:30 AM – 5:30 AM EST
@JoniRodgers Joni Rodgers 11AM - 1PM EST (10 AM – Noon Central Time)

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Gillard Hi everyone. Happy to join the ALLi Goodreads discussion group.

Linda Gillard
http://www.lindagillard.co.uk/

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Sands (patriciasands) | 57 comments Hello from Toronto today and south Florida after Wednesday. I'm looking forward to our November 15th event!
Cheers, Patricia http://patriciasandsauthor.com

message 4: by Joni (new)

Joni Rodgers (jonirodgers) | 23 comments Hello, all! Thanks for including me. I'm not super familiar with GR, so I appreciate your patience and will try to be a quick study!

message 5: by J.F. (new)

J.F. Penn (joannapenn) Hi everyone! I'm looking forward to discussing action adventure and supernatural thrillers on NOV 15th :) I'm focusing on Day Of The Vikings for the chat - looking forward to joining you all!

message 6: by Bette (new)

Bette Crosby (bette_lee_crosby) | 27 comments So excited to be part of the fabulous author event coming up on November 15th.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 77 comments Hi all! Sorry for the delay in getting here. I've been travelling. Looking forward to doing this with you all!

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Wonderful! Just about everyone has joined.

message 9: by Rasana (new)

Rasana Atreya (rasana_atreya) | 65 comments Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay in joining up. My 12 year-old's fracture has had me running harried. I'm SO ready for him to get out of his cast and go back to school.

Looking forward to this!
Rasana

message 10: by Karen K. (new)

Karen K. Miller (karenkm) | 1 comments Hi,
I just joined the group. Thanks for the suggestion Christine!
Karen Kenyon Miller

message 11: by Melodie (new)

Melodie I made it!! Don't know what I was doing wrong earlier, but here I am!

message 12: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Melodie wrote: "I made it!! Don't know what I was doing wrong earlier, but here I am!"

Thanks for giving this a test run, Melodie! I wanted to ensure readers will arrive safe & sound!

message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Karen K. wrote: "Hi,
Karen Kenyon Miller"

Thanks for joining, Karen. We'll have an interesting conversation--and book giveaways--on Saturday, Nov 15th.

message 14: by Ronda (new)

Ronda Blanke Geiger (rondag) | 1 comments Hello! Joining today. THanks

message 15: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Ronda wrote: "Hello! Joining today. THanks"

Thanks for giving the thread a test drive, Ronda. You'll enjoy the discussion on the 15th!

message 17: by Charles (new)

Charles Cornell (charlesacornell) | 2 comments Greetings from Detroit! I'm a new ALLi member and in the FB group too.

Charles
Charles A Cornell
Charles A Cornell

message 18: by Charles (new)

Charles Cornell (charlesacornell) | 2 comments Question on the Nov 15 event. Shouldn't we create an 'event' so we can invite others to join?

message 19: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Karen K. wrote: "Hi,
Karen Kenyon Miller"

Thanks for joining, Karen!

message 20: by Becca (new)

Becca Frank | 2 comments I just joined this group. Have been with Goodreads for quite some time, but due to my schedule I have not had a chance to really check it out. So, hi from PA.

message 21: by Shelli (last edited Nov 10, 2014 10:41AM) (new)

Shelli Johannes | 1 comments HI everyone - sorry Im a bit behind! I look forward to Sat event - srjohannes.com

message 22: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Becca wrote: "I just joined this group. Have been with Goodreads for quite some time, but due to my schedule I have not had a chance to really check it out. So, hi from PA."

Hi, Becca! Thanks for joining well in advance of the Nov 15th chat.

message 23: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 7 comments Hi from Florida where the weather is still trying to decide if it wants to be cold or not.

message 24: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Cathy wrote: "Hi from Florida where the weather is still trying to decide if it wants to be cold or not."

Hello from South Carolina, Cathy! Our weather is also a bit dreary today but the temps are holding in the 70s. Better than snow!

message 25: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Ryan | 1 comments Thanks so much for the invite. I’ll do my best to drop in but being over in the UK the time difference might be a problem :/

message 26: by Jane (new)

Jane (janesteen) | 1 comments I'll try to be there!

message 27: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Charles wrote: "Question on the Nov 15 event. Shouldn't we create an 'event' so we can invite others to join?"

Charles, each of the authors participating on Nov 15th will send out invitations to Goodreads friends with the link to this chat.

message 28: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Cathy wrote: "Thanks so much for the invite. I’ll do my best to drop in but being over in the UK the time difference might be a problem :/"

Cathy, the event will run 20 hours with authors from Australia, India, UK, Canada and U.S. Chances are, when you log on during the 15th, you'll find one of the authors chatting.

message 29: by Susan (new)

Susan Hello everyone from Spokane Valley WA. I'm Susan and not an author but a reviewer here and on www.freshfiction.com......I'm so excited to meet new authors to read and review for. I've read books by Christine, Betty, And Pateicia and loved them all!!

Thanks Christine for the invite!!

message 30: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Jane wrote: "I'll try to be there!"

Many thanks, Jane.

message 31: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (tiffster123) | 1 comments Hi from Tennessee! It's sunny and 70 here, beautiful weather. Thanks to Bette for the invite. I will try to be here.

message 32: by Susi (new)

Susi (lady_appaloosa) | 20 comments Thank you so much for the invite Rasana.
What time will the event start - could you make a little list for all the different time zones we are in (I'm in the UK)
Thanks
Susi

message 33: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1 comments Sounds like a good time!

message 34: by Joni (new)

Joni Rodgers (jonirodgers) | 23 comments Tiffany wrote: "Hi from Tennessee! It's sunny and 70 here, beautiful weather. Thanks to Bette for the invite. I will try to be here."

Gorgeous day in Houston TX as well. Sunny and 78. My kinda winter! :)

message 35: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Thank you so much for the invite Bette and Christine!

message 36: by Linda (new)

Linda Gillard Welcome to everyone who's joined us already. Thanks very much for accepting our invitations. :-) It's so nice to know we won't be reduced to talking to each other. ;-)

As Christine has said, the event will run for 20 hours and it's global, so you should find a few of us online at any time.

I shall be chatting from the Scottish Highlands (winter started with a vengeance today) but I'm a martyr to insomnia, so I could be around at any time. I look forward to getting to know you all better p and Goodreads better too. I must admmit I find the site quite daunting in its magnitude & complexity.

message 37: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Sands (patriciasands) | 57 comments Susan wrote: "Hello everyone from Spokane Valley WA. I'm Susan and not an author but a reviewer here and on www.freshfiction.com......I'm so excited to meet new authors to read and review for. I've read books by..."
Hi Susan ~ It's going to be so cool to meet everyone who drops by! Thanks for the time you take to read and review our work. I hope you know how much it's appreciated! Catch you later! :-)

message 38: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (whiskeygirl75) Thank you for the invite Bette and Christine...sounds like an interesting day.

message 39: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Sands (patriciasands) | 57 comments Susi wrote: "Thank you so much for the invite Rasana.
What time will the event start - could you make a little list for all the different time zones we are in (I'm in the UK)
Thanks
Susi"

Hey Susi ~ Thanks for popping in! We're looking forward to chatting with friends from all over the globe so we will try to be around for all time zones. That makes it even more fun! Actually several of our group are over on your side of the pond! See you anon!

message 40: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Sands (patriciasands) | 57 comments Tiffany wrote: "Hi from Tennessee! It's sunny and 70 here, beautiful weather. Thanks to Bette for the invite. I will try to be here."

Hi from Florida, Tiffany! It's a nice day here too. Thanks for dropping by!

message 41: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Sands (patriciasands) | 57 comments Cathy wrote: "Hi from Florida where the weather is still trying to decide if it wants to be cold or not."

Hi Cathy! I'm in Florida right now too ~ southeast! Deerfield Beach. Where are you?

message 42: by Susi (new)

Susi (lady_appaloosa) | 20 comments oh I'm in Scotland too Linda.
Just browsed your books and feel some purchases coming on lol. So many good books in this world and never enough time to read them all.

message 43: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Dianne wrote: "Thank you so much for the invite Bette and Christine!"

So glad you're here, Dianne! We'll start the chat early on Nov 15th.

message 44: by Christine (new)

Christine Nolfi (christinenolfi) | 99 comments Susi wrote: "oh I'm in Scotland too Linda.
Just browsed your books and feel some purchases coming on lol. So many good books in this world and never enough time to read them all."

Susi, you'll enjoy Linda's novels. She's a superb storyteller.

message 45: by Margie (new)

Margie Takala | 2 comments Hello from Minnesota!

message 46: by Susan (new)

Susan Margie wrote: "Hello from Minnesota!"

Any snow today Margie??

message 47: by Gail (new)

Gail (gailpriest) | 8 comments Thanks! I'll try to make it.

message 48: by Bette (new)

Bette Crosby (bette_lee_crosby) | 27 comments Oh what fun to see all these party-goers here and ready for a fun chat. Can't wait to get this party started.

message 49: by Susan (new)

Susan Whoop whoop what's happening Jersey girl???

message 50: by Linda (new)

Linda (goodreadscomlindasmoore) | 4 comments A big THANK YOU to Bette Lee Crosby and Christine Nolfi for the wonderful invite. Will be here God willing off and on through the day. Sounds like lots of fun. Love reading so may get lucky and win a good book from one of the awesome authors!!! Oh and from Alabama! :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17