Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Add my cover

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosalind (new)

Rosalind Minett | 14 comments I've recently put a kindle on Amazon and uploaded here, but now want to add the cover. How can I do this please? Link to kindle version. amzn.to/1sQ3EdT
The text seems to be uploaded here, but when I go to edit, there's no means of uploading a cover. Can you help please.

message 2: by Nan (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Interesting problem, usually if you can add a book here then you have the ability to also add the cover on the edit page of the book.
I've added the cover for you
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 3: by Bea (new)

Bea Rosalind, I have added your cover for you.

When adding a cover, you go to the Edit page of the book and to the right is a BROWSE button for uploading a picture for the cover.

message 4: by Nan (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Bea wrote: "Rosalind, I have added your cover for you.

When adding a cover, you go to the Edit page of the book and to the right is a BROWSE button for uploading a picture for the cover."

LOL we edited at the same time, the cover change wasn't when I was editing her book! Nevertheless we got the job done! XD

message 5: by Rosalind (new)

Rosalind Minett | 14 comments Nandar wrote: "Bea wrote: "Rosalind, I have added your cover for you.

When adding a cover, you go to the Edit page of the book and to the right is a BROWSE button for uploading a picture for the cover."

LOL we ..."

Thanks so much. That's great. x