What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Guy named Adam Girl name Eve (cliche right?)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 1 comments For the life of me I can seem to remember the name of this book I've read. I recall a male and a female who both lose their memories and rename themselves Adam and Eve. I remember something like Adam had a sister and mother but his mother was killed in front of him or something. Adam and Eve also had friends that helped them too. I wanna say this is a sci fi book but I really don't remember. I also feel like there was a watch involved but I may be wrong. If someone could help me out I would be much grateful. I think of this book every night before I got to sleep.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Oct 24, 2014 12:07PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
When did you read this? What age group was this for--adult, na, ya, mg, children's chapter, children's picture)? Do you remember anything about the cover? What about some kind of memory about where in the alphabet the author's name was (you grabbed it from the first shelf, or the middle or end etc.)?

If you remember anything that you think might be spoilers, be sure to post those too. This is one of the few groups on GR who almost require spoilers to help in the finding of a book. If you still feel a bit reluctant to post spoilers, you can hide them in a clickable link. Type <$poiler> the body of the spoiler < /$poiler>. Change the $ to an S and remove the space before the / and you are good to go. (view spoiler)

message 3: by Jordan (last edited Oct 27, 2014 10:45AM) (new)

Jordan (freemajo) | 40 comments The Year of the Flood (MaddAddam Trilogy, #2) by Margaret Atwood The Year of the Flood has characters named Adam and Eve as part of their society. It's a sci-fi ish book. They all live in a cooperative group called God's Gardeners.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40168 comments Mod
Brittany, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21009 comments Does anything on the Adam and Eve Retellings list look familiar?