What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Witchling (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #1)
This topic is about Witchling
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Dragon shifter [s]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 19 comments I'm trying to find a book or series not sure which I don't remember very much but this is what I do remember. A dragon shifters mate is kidnapped by his father who wants to kill her to get back at his son. The dragon shifter eventually gets his mate back but his dad gets away. He takes her to meet his mother on a floating island or something where she learns that he is royalty. His father is eventually caught and the elders in charge ask her what she wants done to him for everything he put her through and she asks for a quick death. That is all I remember please help me find this book or series

message 2: by Avery (new)

Avery (aerratt) | 19 comments When did you read this book? And was it part of a series or a standalone?

message 3: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 19 comments Its been around two years since I last read it. I think but I am not sure that first one ends with the girl being kidnapped by the dragons dad. The second is about the kidnapping and her rescue. And the third is going to meet his mother and the capture and death of his father. But I am not completely sure.

message 4: by Ket (new)

Ket | 164 comments Could it be one of the Dragon and the George books?

https://www.goodreads.com/series/4956...

message 5: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 19 comments No that's not it thanks though

message 6: by Kris (last edited Oct 24, 2014 08:32PM) (new)

Kris | 32062 comments Mod
Last Dragon Standing by G.A. Aiken? Not sure about this one, but one Goodreads reviewer says, "Ragnar the Cunning saves her from being kidnapped by his father to try and ransom her with the queen."

Sarah, is his mate a dragon shifter as well?

message 7: by Cynthia (last edited Oct 24, 2014 09:21PM) (new)

message 8: by Cynthia (last edited Oct 24, 2014 09:19PM) (new)

Cynthia | 184 comments The Thief Queen's Daughter (The Lost Journals of Ven Polypheme, #2) by Elizabeth Haydon

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... Sounds a lot like this one :)

message 9: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 19 comments No it's not either of those. I've been trying to remember more and I think it is multiple books the one I remember most of is the middle one. To answer your question no the girl is not a shifter. Also happening in the middle one where the girl is held captive she is whipped or something and there is another woman prisoner there who treats the girls wounds. They talk about escape but the woman won't agree because her son is also a captive held in a cage above them. They are in a cave. The rest of the womans family has been killed and she won't leave her son. I can't remember more but I'll keep trying.

message 10: by Shanna_redwind (new)

Shanna_redwind | 860 comments Is it set in the modern world or in a fantasy world?

message 11: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 19 comments It's modern but the supernaturals are out in the open

message 12: by Arielle (new)

Arielle Masters | 252 comments bumping - Sarah, any luck? And what is a "dragon shifter"?

message 13: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 19 comments Ya took me a while but I finally figured it out its the otherworld/sisters of the moon series. Thanks