Rey | 7665 comments Not much just at school being bored

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ......

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments I don't like you right now. Lol

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments lol whys that?

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments nice. BTW if i disappear I'm on call for the ambulance so yeah...I'm not forgetting about you. Just went to go save a life. lol

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments well I'm just observing but if all goes well I'll be doing my course in the spring

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments awesomeness. good luck!!!

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments so...any ideas?

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ohh...sure! How do we want to do gender? I perfer the female role

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments would you mind? Playing the guy?

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ok

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ok...um any particular story line? Maybe a girl stows away aboard a pirate ship dressed as a man....eventually falls in love with the captian? (either still on ship or once she gets back to land he comes and invites her to sail with him or something)

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments sinbad?

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments oh. Never seen it

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments any other plot ideas?

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ugh i was hoping maybe I'd get a MVA during play practice so i could blow that joint

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments I was hoping id get called in so i could leave musical practice which u freakkng hate

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Yeah...sadly nothing

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Anyways i also thought of a story linw where a woman becomes captain of her grandfather's ship?

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Well we could do that but then our characters would never be together. What if the co-captian a ship?

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Um ok...you could play my girl's love interest i could play yours?

message 24: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ok and are we doing the two ships or cocaptian?

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ok...characters?

message 26: by Rey (new)

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Name: james
Looks: messy, curly hair that is nearly black in color. His eyes are a bright and vibrant blue and hes pretty much youe stariotypical pirate

message 28: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ok can you start?

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Yeah. Do they know that each other exist? And do you know what pirates of the carabien is?

message 30: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ok because i have sn idea based om something mentioned and shown in the movie

message 31: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ok do you want to start or me?

message 32: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ana overlooks her crew which is working out nicly. Not many crews would be willing to follow prders of a woman.

message 33: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((Well i do better at playing secondary characters if i have something to go off of so i was waiting for your reply))

message 34: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ana overlooks, watching for any kinks in the most essential rope on her ship: her crew
((You can start playing Adrienne whenever. James is my character for your girl's love interest)
James goes about his business, raising the sail for heading out to sea

message 35: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((Lol i spelled in wrong. The guy character that you made? ))

message 36: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ana watches, barking a couple orders here and there

James inspects his work carefully. "Ready for the open seas"

message 37: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ana looks at a man who is climbing about the masts. She watches him for a moment

James goes up to the captain. "I finished raising the masts."

message 38: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Quite a monkey..." she says, putting her hat on

"James, ma'am" he says, standing at attention

message 39: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Youre very welcome. And im afraid its captain." She says, half teasing half not

James gives a smile "anything else that needs doing before we set sail?"

message 40: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Yes. I expect to be looked to as a captain all the same" she says, smiling. Everyone knows its bad luck having a woman at sea. But that wouldn't stop her

"Well then i think we are ready to head out on waters." He says

message 41: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ana gives a grin in return, proud to be the captain of the dauntless. "Do we have a heading?"

"Probably best to make way for india. Put some distance between us and the british royals." He says

message 42: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She ssmiles, satisfied. "Seems like you know a thing or two. Whats your name?" She asks

He goes back about his business

message 43: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Good to have you aboard. Itll be nice to have a man with a brain around" she says

He helps pull up a mast

message 44: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments (( In a 1920's drug cartel in new York city, new york one girl in a world full of guys, is determined to prove that she is one of the guys. She joins the drug cartel, fighting almost every other member, tooth and nail, at least one time or another, especially the leader, whom eventually falls in love with her.
Want to do this with me? You could play the guy ill play the girl?))

message 45: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Well...many men think having a woman on board is bad luck. Glad to hear youre not one of them"

James sees this and right away dives in after her, pulling her up from the depths

message 46: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Well thats a nice change." She says as the boat begins to sway in some waves "now...does anyone have some rum? We've made it out of port" she jokes

He helps her back on board "are you alroght ma'am?"

message 47: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She jokingly pouts "well fine then. But i get first swig" she says as she puts her hat on "put our heading towards india. East india to be exact. Ive got a debt that needs settling"

"Its ok. Accidents happen ma'am. But you might want to dry off and get some new clothes on before you get a chill. We cant have our captain getting sick at sea"

message 48: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She smiles as she watches her crew

He resets bow for their heading

message 49: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She looks at him and then looks around "everything seems ship shape"

He looks over at her