What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA/Thriller/Horror book about a girl who can see ghosts, has a gay best friend and a psychotic ex

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Divya (last edited Sep 23, 2019 12:33AM) (new)

Divya Aggarwal | 1 comments where the main girl sneaks out of her house and goes to the graveyard on christmas to visit her father's grave with her best friend but then falls into a coffin space dug for an infant, she touches the baby's coffin and his "talent/life plant" or something hides in her forearm and starts mixing with her own plant which helps her see ghosts and other magical things. her best friend is a lesbian, her mother's name was sarah and her step father's name was probably robert. i can't find this book anywhere!!! i've looked for it all over, i'm not even sure if it's called 'now you see me', please help. her best friend's girlfriend was nina. i unfortunately can't remember the name of the main character

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32302 comments Mod
Tell Me What You See by Zoran Drvenkar matches your description.

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com "young adult" horror christmas "her father's grave")

Divya, around what year did you read this book? This will help us narrow down the search.

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tell Me What You See (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Zoran Drvenkar (other topics)