Romance Rp discussion

1x1 > Valeria and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Soo I' the slave/girl right

message 4: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Yeah, it's just that I wanted to make sure.

message 6: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Okay, so do you want to do this, and then figure stuff out during the rp?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) We could. You want to make your charter first or me?

message 8: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments I can make it first....

My character's name is Evangeline, but everyone call her Evie. She has long, dark brown hair and blue eyes. She has a very sarcastic humor and is extremely stubborn, except to her master.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Okay.. ummm

Name: Wade
Looks: very dark hair it's brown but it looks almost black at times, Blue eyes, slim-ish
acts: nice, caring, funny, Smart, but can be very conmandive at times, and protective

message 10: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments ((When do you want them to start in the story?))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) ((Umm---- a couple of weeks into them knowing each other or so?))

message 12: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments ((Yeah that sounds right. Sorry, I'll be in later, have to go to school concert))

message 14: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments ((Hi! Sorry u made you wait))

message 15: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments .

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) (( it's okay, I didn't see it until like an hour later almost and by that time my batter died and I had to go.))

message 17: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments ((So.. When they just meet, or after?))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) ((When they first meet I guess. Seeing as then we can go from there.))

message 19: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Evie rang the doorbell and waited outside her new house. She hater first days, she was always trying to figure stuff out.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Wade heard the door bell ring. He'd been informed that they where sending over the new girl he told them that he wanted. And that she would be there around 10-10:30 in the morning. Heading for the door to answer it. Opening it he saw her standing on the doorstep. Looking her over once before moving out of the way to let her in.

message 21: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Evie carefully stepped into the home and took a quick look around. She looked at her master for half a second, then looked turned her attention on the floor. He was handsome, at least he wasn't a old creep.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) He shut the door once she was inside, locking it seeing as he wasn't expecting anyone else. Saying "come on, I'll show you around"

message 23: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Evie followed him silently around his house. She looked around as they walked around the livingroom, and kitchen.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) As they passed through the kitchen he asked "So, tell me about your self. Seeing as your going to be living here I'd like to know a little bit about you."

message 25: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments "Umm, My full first name is Evangeline, but everyone calls me Evie. I love to read and I have a sarcastic kind of humor" she said with a shy smile.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) He took that in, before saying. "Pretty name, not many people have names like that any more. I'm Wade, if they didn't tell you before you came."

message 27: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments "Thanks" she said extending her hand out for him to shake it. "Nice to meet you"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) He nodded before reaching out and taking her hand to shake. "Nice to meet you to... " dropping her hand after another moment. Asking "So, want to see the rest of the house?"

message 29: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments "Sure" she said, wondering what else the rest of the house looked like. She carried her bag behind her and followed him. 'So far, he seems pretty nice' she thought.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) After finishing the bottom half of the house he lead her up the stairs. Pointing out were the bathroom was and the storage closets. Before heading to the end of the halls where the other three rooms where.

message 31: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments She noodles and he showed he the first rooms and tried to memorize wheeee everything was, so she would not get confused in the future.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Pointing to the first room on the right says "rec room. Even though its more of a library\ computer room, than an actual game room." before pointing to the room next to it "Guest room, and that is also a guest room." He said pointing to the other room across the hall from it. Before pointing to the last room, "My room." "Your welcome to pick either guest room you want. Plus your welcome to use the rec room in your spare time."

message 33: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments She opened the door to the nearest guest room beside her, and that was the room to the left of his room. She place her bags on the bed and noticed the place looking comfortable and cozy, maybe she will like it here. She walked back outside and faced Wade, expecting orders.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Wade was waiting outside of the room that she'd gone into first. Leaning against the wall. Stairghting up when she came back out. Rubbing his chin in thought as to what to have her do. This morning he'd been restless, and impaicent to have her come here. So most of all the things he'd have her doing where mostly done for the day.

message 35: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Evie stood there, not knowing what to do or how to react. She could tell he was thinking if something by the way he ran his hand along his chin.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Finally after two long minutes of thinking he said "Tell you what, all you need to do is clean the two mirrors and then make dinner. But that's much later seeing as you got here so early. But the rest of the day is yours. "

message 37: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Evie nodded and went to work. She carefully cleaned one if the mirrors, trying not to mess up and break it, and then she went to clean the other one, repeating the same process. She went back to her room and grabbed one of the books she brought with her.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) After telling her what he wanted her to do, he headed back down stairs thinking he'd try and watch tv for a few before going back up stairs for one of the meetings that he had today. But was doing it online instead of traveling seeing as it was half way across the contery.

message 39: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments After a few minutes of reading, Evie decided to take a shower. She grabbed a towel and some clothes from her bag and headed to the bathroom.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) After checking the time for the 4th time in as many minutes of the show he'd been some what watching. Dicided it was time to go up and put on a shirt so that he looked desent for the online meeting. Walking to his room to look for one to wear.

message 41: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Evie, still trying to learn were everything was, a almost crashed into Wade. "S- Sorry" she stammered "I was going to go take a shower"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Wade reached out to keep her steady when she crashed into him. "It's okay---- call if you need anything. I'm going to be in my room for a while getting ready for a meeting I have in a few minutes."

message 43: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments "Thank you" she said again. So far, she really liked this guy. He seemed nice and caring. She stood there fora few seconds before she went into the bathroom.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) He nodded steeping out of the way before heading for his room and going over to the closet to go through it.

message 45: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Evie locked the door behind her and started taking off her clothes. She got in the shower and started washing her hair.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) After Wade had picked out his shirt that he was going to wear for the meeting. He went and turned on the computer, seeing as by the time it loaded and he logged in it would be about to start.

message 47: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Evie rinsed away the last of her conditioner and applied sister to her body. She finished and carefully got out, not wanting to slip and make a mess.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Once he was logged in, they where already starting so he listened to what was going on. After he told them that he was on.

message 49: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Evie dried up and put on her clothes. She picked up her dirty clothes and cleaned up the wet parts in the bathroom before she headed back to her room.

message 50: by Valeria (new)

Valeria | 46 comments Evie dried up and put on her clothes. She picked up her dirty clothes and cleaned up the wet parts in the bathroom before she headed back to her room.

« previous 1