Warrior Cats discussion

Books > What is your fav book character?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia  (livyistoast) State your fav book and/or your fave character.

message 2: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia I love the first one, "Into the Wild" I am just bummed that Spottedleaf did not make it too long. I loved her compassion and kindness that she was willing to risk her life.
That is all...

message 3: by Myoho2000 (new)

Myoho2000 (myoho2000_2000yahoocom) | 1 comments Among 'fighting' books, I like A Farewell to Arms - early E. Hemingway. The hero is Lt. Henry.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia  (livyistoast) My favorite book is The Darkest Hour, but my favorite character is Hollyleaf. She's so protective of the warrior code and it breaks her heart when she breaks it. She's headstrong and very smart because of the experiences she's had.

message 5: by samantha (new)

samantha (anpanmantha) | 51 comments my favorite book is "Bluestar's Prophecy" and fave character is obviously Bluestar!

Go Thunderclan! ;)

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia  (livyistoast) ....

message 7: by samantha (new)

samantha (anpanmantha) | 51 comments what does .... mean :P

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia  (livyistoast) it means ?

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Firestar

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia  (livyistoast) Olivia wrote: "My favorite book is The Darkest Hour, but my favorite character is Hollyleaf. She's so protective of the warrior code and it breaks her heart when she breaks it. She's headstrong and very smart bec..."

Hollyleaf is the warrior of my dreams and though she is broken, she knows how to handle herself.

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I love her too! I see like so much of myself in her and seeing her for the first time I was like............Omg, she is the perfect character to describe who I am.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli My favorite Warriors Book is Into the Wild and I have Four favorite Warriors Characters Blue-Star, Fire-Star/Heart/Paw/Rusty, Jay-Paw, and Red-Tail

I know Red-Tail wasn't in the story long, but I like how he Died, Protecting his Clan.

message 13: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Nov 07, 2014 06:50PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Favorite book in the Warriors World? Do I have to choose one?! Though my favorite character (in Warriors) is Hawkfrost!! My mate...♥♥♥

All time favorite book? The Familiars: Secrets of the Crown!!! Go Aldwyn!

message 14: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 01:48PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I loved Spottedleaf a lot and was sad when she died. I also was sad when Redtail died.

message 15: by Chris (new)

Chris i love doctor who the last book in the first series and i liked spottedleaf

message 16: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Chris wrote: "the last book in the first series and i liked spottedleaf" :)!

message 17: by Chris (new)

Chris i love doctor who my fav

message 18: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 10 comments i liked Hollyleafs story, because HOLLYLEAF is awsome!