Determined to Obey (The Dark Duet, #3.5) Determined to Obey discussion

this will be my first M/F/M

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (last edited Oct 23, 2014 02:03PM) (new) - added it

Anna so im kind of nervius because i never read MFM before i know many did so are they generaly less romance focused or it depends on the Author because i thought that Manage books are mostly just eroticka with no romance but there are romantick type manage books right?

message 2: by Leeloo (new) - added it

Leeloo  Dallas - Books Fifth Element Try reading Beyond Eden by Kele Moon - it is not only sex :) I think you will like it ;

message 3: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna thanks i heard abought that one and i think ill read Determined to obey to i realy love CJ Roberts

message 4: by Vanessa (last edited Jan 06, 2015 12:07PM) (new)

Vanessa Kelly Jamieson's Rule of Three series is a very romantic and soul searching; not just sex.
Also Double Time by Olivia Cunning shows a lot of emotion. There is always someone in these circles who have to adapt and come to terms on what they want to do. So because they have fun in between the sheets, there is a whole other world of emotions happening outside of them.

message 5: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Vanessa wrote: "Kelly Jamieson's Rule of Three series is a very romantic and soul searching; not just sex.
Also Double Time by Olivia Cunning shows a lot of emotion. There is always someone in these circles who ha..."

thanks Vanessa sounds good

Leslie I don't read a lot of MFM but Hurt by Varian Krylov this is one of the most emotional books I've read

message 7: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna thanks Leslie