All the Books! discussion

Archive - Other > Today I...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today I went home early from work and had to get an X-Ray on my ankle.
I sprained it last night :(

Girlfromdystopia | 22 comments Went hunting with my dad.

message 3: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Worked from home today.

message 4: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Vincent (kristinkitty) I watched Captain Blood yesterday. And today I bought a little angelfish and a glow-light tetra

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth S. López | 9 comments Did nothing but read, watch tv and eat junk food. Day off! :D

message 6: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Nice! I'm jealous haha

message 7: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (last edited Nov 06, 2014 04:59PM) (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today I picked up my tv stand.

At first I was very discouraged because nobody was friendly or helpful. When they came out with my box on a cart, the employee just walked away. After taking the cart all the way across the store to the front, I then began to attempt (key word - this box was way too big for my little body) to put it into my car. A couple went into their car next to mine - they drove 2 feet before stopping and the husband came out and said "my wife wouldn't let me leave without helping you".

Thank you, wife of husband, thank you.

message 8: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Vincent (kristinkitty) Sara wrote: "Today I picked up my tv stand.

At first I was very discouraged because nobody was friendly or helpful. When they came out with my box on a cart, the employee just walked away. After taking the ca..."

that's pretty nice.

I took my two kittens to the vet with my mom. and im getting a cold or something

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth S. López | 9 comments I baked a cake for my daughter, nephew and nieces, it was pretty big, they ate it all in like ten minutes.

message 10: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today I am going to go shopping. All the Veteran's day sales!

message 11: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today we're having an ugly Christmas sweater party at work.Everyone can vote on their favorite.
I put jingle bells and bows on mine. It's great!

message 12: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today I discovered "Simon's Cat". Has anyone ever watched his animated cartoons on youtube? Hilarious! Why has it taken me this long to figure this out!?

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise | 41 comments I have turned into one if those zombie mums..... Please little man GO TO SLEEP. ... I. fact since January 1st I e had such little sleep I have started and finished 5... yes 4 books.. aghhhhhhhh

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise | 41 comments see above comments rubbish typos..... sooooo tired. I apologise x

message 15: by Nicola (new)

Nicola | 138 comments Simon's Cat is great! Definitely very funny! :)

I hope you've managed to get some sleep Louise!

message 16: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today I bought a new bookshelf! It took awhile to find a good place for it but yay!

Areeba *Lost In a Bookstore* (bookish_fantasies) Today I went to the mall and didn't buy anything

message 18: by Petronėlė (new)

Petronėlė (limitlessliterature) Today I went all around town to hand out my resume. Hoping to get a job so I can more books!

message 19: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Good luck! I need to get my resume updated myself.

message 20: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Today I finally put on my new snow boots!!!! I have been waiting all winter to wear these. Now that spring is here I get to try them out.

message 21: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Brandy wrote: "Today I finally put on my new snow boots!!!! I have been waiting all winter to wear these. Now that spring is here I get to try them out."

Nice! But I still can't believe you guys got snow still.

message 22: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Sara wrote: "Brandy wrote: "Today I finally put on my new snow boots!!!! I have been waiting all winter to wear these. Now that spring is here I get to try them out."

Nice! But I still can't believe you guy..."

Snow (6" at my house) Wed-Thurs and Sat. we are expecting the temp to be in the 70's!

message 23: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today it was in the 70s! It was so pretty - I went into the garden and cleared out all of the weeds and planted a few things :) I even got some sunburn today!

message 24: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today I volunteered at a local animal shelter with a few other coworkers. :)

message 25: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Sara wrote: "Today I volunteered at a local animal shelter with a few other coworkers. :)"

I don't know if I could do that, I would want to take them all home

message 26: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
I so did - -they were all so cute!

message 27: by Kirstin (new)

Kirstin | 86 comments Today I found my cat standing in the toilet as if it was the most normal thing in the world...

message 28: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments today I drove across south Dakota and part of Nebraska

message 29: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (last edited May 22, 2015 10:29AM) (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Kirstin wrote: "Today I found my cat standing in the toilet as if it was the most normal thing in the world..."

Hahaha Kristin Why did I not see this until now!!

And that's cool Brandy! Going on vaca?

message 30: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today we get to play with Animals on our lunch break for "Pet Therapy"

message 31: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Man I wish I was able to get some pet therapy today!

message 32: by Brie (new)

Brie | 568 comments Right!? What kind of company do you work for Sara?

message 33: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Brie wrote: "Right!? What kind of company do you work for Sara?"

I actually work for a Pet Food Company. We own a bunch of pet brands so sometimes we get fun stuff like "Take your dog to work day" and free pet food and such.

Yesterday they brought in two little kittens from Animal Friends. They were so cute.

message 34: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments That is so cool. Sounds like a good company to work for.

message 35: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
My company gave us today and tomorrow off :)

So far today, I finished my book on the front porch and then I walked to the library to drop off An Ember in the Ashes and ate lunch haha. It's a nice relaxing day.

message 36: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today I am going to go see Ant Man! I've been hearing good things so I'm pumped.

message 37: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Sara wrote: "Today I am going to go see Ant Man! I've been hearing good things so I'm pumped."

Please post a little review. I have been wanting to see that one

message 38: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Brandy wrote: "Sara wrote: "Today I am going to go see Ant Man! I've been hearing good things so I'm pumped."

Please post a little review. I have been wanting to see that one"

Will do :)

message 39: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Today I will be going to the Tour of Utah! for those that are not aware it is a huge bicycle race, 712 miles over a week time frame.
I was never into this type of thing until I met my BF and he is. So I am learning and seeing it live is way better than tv! He even got me a team hat for BMC (my favorite team).

message 40: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Brandy wrote: "Today I will be going to the Tour of Utah! for those that are not aware it is a huge bicycle race, 712 miles over a week time frame.
I was never into this type of thing until I met my BF and he ..."

That's pretty cool! I've never heard of it.

Also - Ant Man was pretty good.. not my favorite of the Marvels, but I definitely enjoyed it.

message 41: by Trina (new)

Trina Collins (duskvamp) | 234 comments Today doing chores, waiting for 1 of my customers to come pick up her Mary Kay order and designing invitations for big Mary Kay event I'm doing on the 16th, hopefully getting it done before the twins get up from their nap :)

message 42: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
I buy my foundation from Mary Kay!

message 43: by Trina (new)

Trina Collins (duskvamp) | 234 comments awesome :) I'm working on building my customer base

message 44: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Nice! How long have you been selling their products?

message 45: by Trina (new)

Trina Collins (duskvamp) | 234 comments About 1 month

message 46: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Today I am celebrating my Bday!

message 47: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments happy birthday Sara! are you doing something fun?

message 48: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Thanks :) Today I am spending it with family - it's also my mother and grandfathers birthday so we all celebrate it together.

message 49: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Thanks Lucy!

message 50: by Trina (new)

Trina Collins (duskvamp) | 234 comments Happy birthday Sara. Today I had a Mary Kay party with some lovely ladies

« previous 1