UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Bishop Street
This topic is about Bishop Street
Meet the Authors > Rene D. Schultz- 'Reality fiction' at its finest! Starting with Bishop Street

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rene (new) - added it

Rene Schultz (rened) | 3 comments Feel free to post questions! Or look me up and send me a note! Rene

ON SALE NOW!! 67% OFF Now is your chance to pick up your favorites from bestselling author Rene D. Schultz… BROKEN IMAGE -- BISHOP STREET – and her ‘new one’ HOUSE OF STONE. BUY the e-books now while they are on SALE for two weeks ONLY! TELL your friends and family!! ‘SHARE…”

BISHOP STREET “This is a story of four powerful childhood friendships that become twisted with lies and deceit after they leave Bishop Street Orphanage. Twenty years later, Maggie seeks redemption and hires Damon Depre a private investigator to find her friends and uncover the truth. He starts her down a twisted path that will test her strength of character to its breaking point. Does she find more than just her friends…”
HOUSE OF STONE “The four orphans from Bishop Street: Maggie, Lucy, Elizabeth, and Randolph are back together as they challenge themselves to let go of their past. New obstacles become more complicated and unpredictable then they could ever imagine. Unexpected love, a devastating flood, and a major earthquake threaten their futures, as lives are lost and Maggie is missing. Their worst fears will test their strength of survival, once again.”
BROKEN IMAGE “Women are constantly pressured with the overwhelming message that achieving ‘perfect beauty’ is mandatory to be accepted and successful….Mercedes is twenty-nine, and a brilliant financial icon in Beverly Hills. She is plain, simple, and ordinary. Take this journey with Mercedes and her four friends who live in a city that judges a woman solely by her outside and not her inside. Will Mercedes face decisions that would change her life forever? Or will reality raise its ugly head and teach her the biggest lesson of her life?
Broken Image on Amazon Kindle USA: http://goo.gl/sOlq8X
Bishop Street on Amazon Kindle USA: http://goo.gl/Hs5Xvd
HOUSE OF STONE Amazon US: http://goo.gl/9zC8ZS

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9087 comments Welcome to your author thread Rene! ;)

message 3: by Rene (new) - added it

Rene Schultz (rened) | 3 comments Thanks rosie... I am going nuts trying to find the first post in which everyone has stirred the pot... so I can damn well apologize to them... seems Kath sent me a naughty note... ugh! I will contact Simon also.. he is a dear friend and I happen to be in his first book "The Word" as a 10-Q author... :)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I think you may have your Simons confused.

message 5: by Rene (new) - added it

Rene Schultz (rened) | 3 comments You're right. Simon Dusty Duringer said he managed many of the Goodreads rooms like he does on Facebook. He's a top interviewer in the UK. I thought that it was one of his groups... He's constantly telling me to get familiar with Goodreads. It's just too confusing for me. Many of my author friends feel the same. We find FB and Twitter much more user friendly. Lesson learned today! Thanks for your help.

message 6: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25063 comments It's fine to promote your own work here, Renee. It's frowned upon, as you'll have gathered, to pop ypour promotional material on a general thread intended for readers to share books they've recently read. That's all!