Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please help me update my cover!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carla (new)

Carla Reighard | 4 comments I did what I was told to get my newest cover to show under my profile, but every time I go to my books, the old cover still appears. I want The Magical Things Collection to be part of a series which includes Elle's Magical Shoes and Elle's Magical Books and the covers should match. I've asked for this help before, but I can't find the answer. I'm rarely on Goodreads except to update my books read and rate them. There are too many threads with basically this same question, but the ones I took the time to sort through didn't help. I've added my new cover already. I want it to show under my author profile and have the old cover be listed as an older edition. I hope this makes sense. I wish I had hours and hours to sort this out, but I don't. Thanks ahead of time for any help you can give.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 15426 comments Looks like your first post asking to combine and make the new cover the default was in a "generic" combine thread, so no one may have noticed it to let you know that librarians cannot access that feature.

To make the newest cover the default, you have to follow these instructions:
https://help.goodreads.com/s/article/...
If you have trouble with that, you should contact Support.

The book was added to the series in response to your post here:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Carla (new)

Carla Reighard | 4 comments Emily wrote: "Looks like your first post asking to combine and make the new cover the default was in a "generic" combine thread, so no one may have noticed it to let you know that librarians cannot access that f..."
Emily, you're a life saver! I've been on and off this site between other crazy stuff and never could get this resolved. Thank you - it's resolved finally!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 15426 comments Glad to help :)