TC STEM 10 discussion

The Martian > Friday October 24 - Schedule Update

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen Ushe | 65 comments Mod
Please see library paper for discussion questions.

message 2: by Josh (new)

Josh | 6 comments We decided to revise our schedule due to the delay of group members getting the book. Some group members got the book about a month later so that ruined our schedule. We revised it to fit everybody's needs and the schedule is now compatible with our personal schedules.

message 3: by Saleh (new)

Saleh Hassen | 5 comments All of us except Natty were on track with the original schedule. Some group members did not receive the book on-time so they were considered excused for their delays. To me the book is interesting but its not that great b/c it has a lot of scientific information that if the reader wishes to fully comprehend the book, they would have to spend half of the time that was meant to read the book to research what the character's are talking about.

message 4: by Natty (new)

Natty | 3 comments Sup guys, we decided to rewrite our reading schedule to better fit the freetime of certain members of our group. I like this book the ending is nice. Saleh and I are the only two that are caught up with the book, Jackson and Josh got their books late and are having trouble keeping up with the 10 page per week.

message 5: by Jackson (new)

Jackson Moser | 2 comments Today my group and I discussed how far into the book we've gotten. Overall with the acception of one person, we are very behind. We've created a new reading schedule, fitted to allow us to meet its requirements.