I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Too Rough For Love (Steel Veins MC, #1)
This topic is about Too Rough For Love
Reviews wanted > Bad ass biker needs review love. Too Rough For Love ARC

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments Hey everyone,

My fast, violent and sexy romantic thriller is being released November 4th and I'd love to send out a few more ARCs before it goes live.

Too Rough For Love (Steel Veins MC Romance) by Adair Rymer

Attendant at her family's gas station and chased by dead-end boys, Star ached for an escape from her tedious routine. She was desperately looking for something she couldn't quite place.
Then the deadly Steel Veins bikers rolled in, and she got more than she bargained for.

Her past now a smoldering wreckage, Star's only salvation from the the vicious gang lies in the ruggedly handsome, hard-case Remy Daniels. Despite all the horror and carnage, he keeps pulling her out of the flames. She needs to know why.
Even if it means wagering with her life.

A killer and a thief, Remy is torn between his duty to the club--the only life he's ever known--or the deceivingly fierce Star. She's unlike anyone he's ever met, and whether it's just lust or... something more, Remy is a man who takes what he wants.
But to keep Star, he'll have to battle more than just crooked cops or rival gangs.

Adrenalin and violence has always numbed the pain, but not this time.
Not with her.
Can either of them survive his love, or will Star be just another speed bump on Remy's road to hell?

Book 1 in the Steel Veins MC Romance series, contains violence and dirty, dirty sex and an alpha male hero who doesn't back down.
Approx: 115 pages, ends in a cliffhanger

If your interested let me know either here or by email-Adairrymer@gmail.com Also please tell me your format preference a mobi or epub

Cheers!
-Adair

message 2: by Jessica (last edited Oct 23, 2014 11:26AM) (new) - added it

Jessica | 51 comments Would love to read and review an ARC for you!

jessicaehodges@aol.com

message 3: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments Thanks, Jessica.

I just emailed you. Enjoy!

Anille Rose | 1 comments This sounds very cool! I'd love a mobi copy, anillerose@gmail.com

Thank you! :)

message 5: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments All set, Anille. Thank you!

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 3 comments Wow! I would love to read an ARC of your book.
rebecca@thereadinggroup.org

message 7: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (shellybelly04) | 89 comments Would love to read and review. mpierani@fuse.net epub please

Nicole (nicolels) | 19 comments Sounds like a good read, could I get mobi sent to mybookfilledlife@gmail.com please? Thanks!

Sivutha (sivy) | 133 comments Would like to read and review. sivuthac@yahoo.com in epub form please

message 10: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments Happy reading everyone!

Nicole (nicolels) | 19 comments Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to this :)

message 12: by Elizabeth_s (new)

Elizabeth_s (_elizabeth_s) | 12 comments I'm very interested in reviewing. Mobi please. Elizabeth_s@outlook.com

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 3 comments Thanks :) looking forward to reading over the weekend.

message 14: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 41 comments natashashirazi@gmail.com,,,, mobi pls

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela Noble | 24 comments Hi, Would be happy to review.
mobi please.

anoblern@hotmail.com

message 16: by Rebecka (new)

Rebecka (becka77) | 5 comments 115 pages with a cliffhanger? why not just write a whole book? not interested.

message 17: by Pam (new)

Pam (pamthebikerbabefan) | 31 comments Love to review kali1998@aol.com

message 18: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments I just sent it out to you, Pam. Thank you for your interest, Cheers!

message 19: by Pam (new)

Pam (pamthebikerbabefan) | 31 comments Adair wrote: "I just sent it out to you, Pam. Thank you for your interest, Cheers!"

Sent you email with more info. Thanks love MC

message 20: by Raine (new)

Raine (raine_renner) | 8 comments If you still need readers I would love to review your book!

Mobi please @ comic_book_grl@yahoo.com.

message 21: by Keri (last edited Oct 27, 2014 01:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Keri | 13 comments Violent and dirty sex, um yes please. Would love to read and review. kacogirls@yahoo.com epub please.

message 22: by Nee (new)

Nee (neeletters) | 51 comments Send it to yellow_6198@hotmail.com . I would like to review.

message 23: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments Alright, ladies. Your gritty, violent MC Romance has been emailed to you. Enjoy and thank you!

message 24: by Elizabeth_s (new)

Elizabeth_s (_elizabeth_s) | 12 comments Adair wrote: "Alright, ladies. Your gritty, violent MC Romance has been emailed to you. Enjoy and thank you!"

I never received an email. please resend elizabeth_s@outlook.com mobi please. Thanks!!!

message 25: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments Sorry about that, Elizabeth!

I just emailed it to you. It'll be coming from Adairrymer@gmail.com

Cheers!

Lorena Tucholke | 22 comments I want it!!! loretucholke@gmail.com epub please!!!

Sammyd (sammyd09) | 6 comments WOULD LOVE TO READ AND REVIEW MOBI PLEASE!!! sammy.d.09@hotmail.co.uk

message 28: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments All set, enjoy!

Sammyd (sammyd09) | 6 comments many thanks!!!!

message 30: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah (sarahlynn24) | 3 comments I would love to read and review if its still possible. sarahlc24@gmail.com mobi

message 31: by Hstighe (new)

Hstighe (smutlovinmommy) | 4 comments You had me at dirty sex and alpha male.. mobi please and hstighe@gmail.com.. Thanks!

message 32: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments Alright, I sent them out. Just a reminder the book goes live on Amazon this Monday.

Cheers!

message 33: by Mara (new)

Mara (mbella1021aolcom) | 15 comments Sounds amazing! Would love to review. Mbella1021@aol.com ePub please

Sharlene (decels) | 1 comments I would love to read and review if you still need another reviewer. sdecell1_047@kindle.com

Shannon | 2 comments Would love to read and review as well if your still accepting reviewers?

epub: shannonmh3@gmail.com

Thank you!

message 36: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments Your copies have been sent out, ladies. I hope everyone had a hauntingly wonderful Halloween!

message 37: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 32 comments Would like a copy of your book if you are still sending, l_forte@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

WOW, Sound good I love to give it a read karenlonican@gmail.com

message 39: by Sanja (new)

Sanja (nanavk) | 44 comments I would love to read this..hot alpha guy...yummm
plz send me a copy epub plz
sanja.vk@hotmail.com

message 40: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle | -17 comments I get all of my books off audible is their any chance it will end up on that site? if so I can't wait for a good listen..

message 41: by Nee (new)

Nee (neeletters) | 51 comments I would love to review! send it to yellow_6198@hotmail.com in epub (preferably)

Sivutha (sivy) | 133 comments My review for Too Rough For Love (Steel Veins MC, #1) by Adair Rymer https://www.goodreads.com/review/show.... Thank you for giving me the chance to read your book. I can't wait for the second book

Sammyd (sammyd09) | 6 comments REVIEW BEEN DONE!!! CHEERS FOR LETTING ME READ...

message 44: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia F. (goodreadscomsnflwr5501) | 34 comments i would love to read this. my email is snflwr5501@aol.com epub please

message 45: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Manning | 17 comments Would love to read...email is deanna.manning71@gmail.com epub please.

Sammyd (sammyd09) | 6 comments its good everyone you will like!! :)

message 47: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments Thank you all for reading and reviewing! It really means a lot to me and new authors like me, your all wonderful!

Being that the book went live a few days ago, I wont be doing any more ARCs for Too rough For Love. However, I'm just about done with the second installment so keep a look out around the end of November.

If any of you are interested in keeping in touch or checking the progress here's some links
Amazon Page http://amzn.com/B00P5MQQPQ
Mailing list http://eepurl.com/5_iaP
Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Blog http://adairrymer.blogspot.com/
Author FB Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adair-...

Cheers!
-Adair

message 48: by Adair (new) - added it

Adair Rymer | 18 comments For anyone that's interested I'll be giving out ARCs for the second book in the series Too Wild To Ride(Comes out this Monday the 24th)

Too Wild to Ride (Steel Veins MC, #2) by Adair Rymer

Let me know if your interested.

Cheers!
-Adair