Fun n' Books discussion

RANDOM > Do you want to be a Mod?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hazeluriel) | 78 comments Mod
Hi!

Here you can post if you would like to be a mod and why. I am looking for three more people who would like to help me out with this group since I don't quite know all the secrets about being a mod so it would be nice to have some one else who:
1: Has experience with groups.
2: Knows who to manage them.
3: Is active on Goodreads.
And most importantly: 4: Has commitments to this group and wants to be a mod- also it would be good if you do not foresee leaving this group in the future soon for whatever reason.

Thanks!

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (treemarie87) | 27 comments Mod
I have never been a mod, so I'm not quite sure how big of a time commitment it would be. Do you know what you're looking to do with the group? I could definitely help set up and monitor challenges or readathons, but I don't know how useful I would be in terms of book of the month discussions. I would definitely be interested though in figuring all of that out with you!

message 3: by Hazel (new)

@ Theresa

I think it would be nice to maybe have some challenges but to be honest I am not interested in doing that. So if you became another mod than you could be in charge of all the challenges and readathons. Also I'm not doing events so you could do that also if you wanted. If you are not so interested in being part of the discussions I can manage that. (though please do take part in them)

Are you on Goodreads everyday? Once a day is enough. So is it a yes?

message 4: by Theresa (new)

It's a yes! I am on Goodreads all the time. I would definitely participate in everything that I could. I'm just starting a new job in a week, and I don't know how quickly I could read to lead book discussions if it came down to that. I'll still be able to get on here more than once or twice a day, so it won't be an issue.

message 5: by Hazel (new)

Theresa wrote: "It's a yes! I am on Goodreads all the time. I would definitely participate in everything that I could. I'm just starting a new job in a week, and I don't know how quickly I could read to lead book ..." Great! Let me add you in if I can remember how. haha

message 6: by Hazel (new)

@ Theresa
Your a mod!!

message 7: by Theresa (new)

Hazel wrote: "@ Theresa
Your a mod!!"

Yay! Thank you :)