Zumbrota Book Lovers discussion

Favorite literary character(s)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 16 comments One of my all time favorites is Lestat deLioncourt from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. He just always interested me. He's the "brat prince," and he certainly lives up to that name. I also love Ron, Hermione, Sirius Black, and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. Pretty much just everyone in Harry Potter, really.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela Gustafson | 21 comments Mod
Mallory wrote: "One of my all time favorites is Lestat deLioncourt from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. He just always interested me. He's the "brat prince," and he certainly lives up to that name. I also love Ron..."

Neville Longbottom!!! He is the true chosen one!!!

message 3: by Angela (new)

I love all the female protagonists in Jane Austen novels. But not really any of the male characters. Except maybe Mr. Bennett. And George Knightly.

message 4: by Angela (new)

Oh! And Beatrice and Benedick of Much Ado About Nothing. They are so witty.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 23, 2014 11:49AM) (new)

- Archie Goodwin (Nero Wolfe's right-hand man, by Rex Stout)
- John Dortmunder (The sad-sack burglar in a variety of comic caper novels by Donald E. Westlake)
- Hazel Moran (accidental detective in "Last Exit in New Jersey" & "No Wake Zone", by C.E. Grundler)

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (em_nelsonn) | 7 comments Angela wrote: "Mallory wrote: "One of my all time favorites is Lestat deLioncourt from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. He just always interested me. He's the "brat prince," and he certainly lives up to that name...."

Neville is the greatest ever, and nothing will ever change that!