I love Alpha Male books club discussion

strong alpha female

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethxoxo) | 10 comments Hi all
i need something abit different
i would like a strong women
the hero to want her but he has to work for her attention she is the one with the power
or they are equal eg both big bosses, head of mafia family, sporting stars in there team or any other combination.
i want her to flaunt her success in her life and with other men.
i am okay with her having multiple partners as in most novels its the other way around.
i am not fussed with her cheating or playing around of course i want a happy ending.
The man needs to try and wow her.
prove he is the man for her.
i want a reversal of all the books i have being reading latey where the female falls at the mans feet..

message 2: by Pritha (new)

Pritha | 8 comments The hating game by sally throne is kinda like that. KINDA NOT EXACTLY, but it's really good

message 3: by Uvi (new)

Uvi | 14 comments Have you read Even Money by Alessandra Torre? I also like Tiffany Snow’s Kathleen Turner series which is not exactly what you are looking for but does check some of the boxes. I have a shelf for Strong Heroines, feel free to look

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethxoxo) | 10 comments i just finished reading
sparrow by lj shen
it had a good storyline a strong women and a likable man..
nice and enjoyable read.
not to over the top...

message 5: by Malin (new)

Malin | 2 comments A.J. Macey - Rival (the Aces book 1)
Crazy female that do what she want. Reverse harem. Let me know what you think, it is a little different ;)
//Malin

message 6: by A (last edited Feb 09, 2020 07:11AM) (new)

A Klue (fromthesouth) | 75 comments A few possible ones for you to check out....

Ruthless People (Ruthless People, #1) by J.J. McAvoy ...JJ MacAvoy (head of mafia family heroine/mafia don hero)....There is a scene...shortly after they first meet...when they are in an elevator. She shows him he won't be the boss of her in their arranged marriage. This plays out in a multi-book series...with spin-offs of their children. I did not read the entire series...Only book 1.

The Masks of Under Starter Set Books 1-3 by Kathryn Ann Kingsley ...This is a 6 books series available on Kindle Unlimited. Must be read in order as the same heroine is the focus of the story line in each book. The title of the last book says it all...The Queen of All. She morphs from an innocent bystander caught up in a an out of this world paranormal tale to having more grit/gumption than even supernatural beings. You have to be patient with it. It isn't clear until book 2 who her love interest is going to be.

Nightchaser (Endeavor, #1) by Amanda Bouchet ....Amanda Bouchet (ends with to be continued). Book 2 is not available yet. Robin Hood of the galaxy type heroine.

Possibly... An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3) by Nancy Haviland ...Nancy Haviland....

Dante by Bethany-Kris (Filthy Marcellos series)
Dante (Filthy Marcellos #3) by Bethany-Kris

message 7: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 162 comments The Fever Series Karen Moning. It’s a must!!

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethxoxo) | 10 comments I just finished this book
It was a good read strong lady and a nice man..

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...