The Bone Season Series by Samantha Shannon – A Read Along discussion

The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1)
This topic is about The Bone Season
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
INACTIVE 2014 TBS read along > Thoughts before re-reading (PROS—here be spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura, Underqueen (last edited Oct 23, 2014 09:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laura (luella22) | 58 comments Mod
If you’ve read THE BONE SEASON before you can post anything you like here—spoilers are ok. Consider yourself warned!

Dolorosa | 3 comments Is this comment thread going to be spoiler-free for The Mime Order? (I've read The Bone Season but not The Mime Order.)

Kristof (gettothepoint) | 1 comments Dolorosa wrote: "Is this comment thread going to be spoiler-free for The Mime Order? (I've read The Bone Season but not The Mime Order.)"
Well no one has read The Mime Order yet, it's not due till january

Dolorosa | 3 comments Kristof wrote: "Dolorosa wrote: "Is this comment thread going to be spoiler-free for The Mime Order? (I've read The Bone Season but not The Mime Order.)"
Well no one has read The Mime Order yet, it's not due till ..."

An earlier version of Laura's comment included 'or if you've read parts of The Mime Order', but she seems to have deleted it. And there are some people who have read the sampler of The Mime Order, or who have received ARCs as they are book bloggers.

Now that the original post has been edited, that answers my question.

message 5: by Laura, Underqueen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laura (luella22) | 58 comments Mod
People may have read a sampler from The Mime Order already but let's keep it strictly TBS here.

Dolorosa wrote: "Kristof wrote: "Dolorosa wrote: "Is this comment thread going to be spoiler-free for The Mime Order? (I've read The Bone Season but not The Mime Order.)"
Well no one has read The Mime Order yet, it..."

message 6: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle Mcgraw | 5 comments just excited ... i am rereading for the 9th time and love this opportunity to do the read along !!!!!

Léa  (thedaysofhalcyon) | 3 comments I'm excited for the description of the world and the explanation of the powers, so that I can get more used to it. I think I read it too fast the first time and I may have missed some important details :)

message 8: by Shae, Mollisher (new) - added it

Shae (shaelit) | 67 comments Mod
Thank you all for joining us. This thread is now closing in preparation for the 2017 Readalong, starting January 1st. A new discussion thread has opened, so please join us and say hello! https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

The Bone Season Series by Samantha Shannon – A...

unread topics | mark unread