The Chennai Book Club discussion

A Dead Man's Trials
This topic is about A Dead Man's Trials
Promotions > Book Launch - A Dead Man's Trials

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jagadesh Sampath | 3 comments Hello People,

I'm an indie author venturing into the world of publishing. I have been a passionate reader for a very long time and would like to hear what fellow book lovers have to say about my work.

The book is available in Amazon, free with Kindle Unlimited

A Dead Man's Trials on Amazon

Also, ARCs of A Dead Man's Trials available for any interested reviewer's, please send me a message.

Here is the blurb:

Mr. December was a man born on a high horse. All his life, he tried to be righteous, to be a paragon of human virtues. Through a complicated set of events triggered from an unexpected source, Mr. December is forced to rethink his beliefs. The book explores the complexities of human nature, moral ambiguities, value of perspectives and importantly, the darkness that resides within us all.
This is a collection 5 short stories, all linked together through the trials of the protagonist. Each of the stories have an element of thrill and psychological complexity inherent in them; all the while provoking the readers to think and start on a journey to discover the answers within themselves

I would be happy to answer any questions you have. Do reach out.

Thanks
Jagadesh

Jagadesh Sampath | 3 comments the book is free for a week from September 12 to celebrate teh anniversary !! have fun !

message 3: by Vijayan (new)

Vijayan Dharmaraj | 4 comments Hi jagadeesh I have downloaded your Kindle version.. Will read it shortly

Jagadesh Sampath | 3 comments Thanks Vijayan, would love to know what you think !