What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Romance High School Best Friends Triangle, Girl, Bad boy, Athlete

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey Saxton | 5 comments I read this a year or two ago. There were three main characters in the book/series.

1) Girl, mostly (or all) from her POV. She's a little damaged and sleeps around, including with Guy Best Friend #1.

2) Guy Best Friend #1- Bad boy. He's in love with her, though she doesn't realize it for a while. They sleep with other people very obviously in front of each other.

3) Guy Best Friend #2- Athlete of some kind?

Here's what I remember of the plot:

They're in high school for a while, doing high school BFF things and going to parties. There isn't really a love triangle vibe for the first book (maybe?), just the "will they, won't they" between the girl and best friend #1.

Eventually they graduate, and they might go to college? Best friend #2 definitely becomes some kind of professional athlete.

Ending:
(view spoiler)

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Is it New Adult? Is there a black and white photo of two people kissing on the cover? How about abs?

message 3: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey Saxton | 5 comments I have no idea about any of those questions, sorry. I read it on my kindle, so the cover barely registered.