What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Just Breathe
This topic is about Just Breathe
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. New adult romance, I think, but could be young adult Girl is attacked maybe in a parking lot, she is rescued by a man who I think is shy. The man has a father in prison. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new)

Lee (1leelee1) | 6 comments SPOILERS MAYBE- I think the man may be trying to do good deeds to make up for whatever his father did. His father may be in prison for crimes against women. Hero may have to visit him sometimes (honestly, this part may be a criminal minds episode but I just can't remember). I think the man and the woman he rescued in the parking lot visit the father at least once. Umm, I think the Hero may have started out a virgin. That's pretty much all I can remember. Thanks!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34395 comments Mod
Leesalu, around what year did you read this book? This will help us narrow down the search.

Can you tell us more about the couple - e.g., their ages, jobs/skills/interests, etc.? Is the mafia or gangs involved?

What's the tone - e.g., romantic, romantic suspense, crime, dark, steamy/clean, mystery, etc.?

What's the location (country/region/city/small town)?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Lee (new)

Lee (1leelee1) | 6 comments I just now found my book :)
Just Breathe
by Vincent Morrone

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34395 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Leesalu. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Just Breathe by Vincent Morrone.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Just Breathe (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Vincent Morrone (other topics)