What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult|Alpha/Omega|M/M|MPREG|Romance|Alpha&Omega work at cafe or bar| Alpha wants to help Omega

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Smith-Lagan | 20 comments Hey guys,

So, a fellow MPREG reader posted in our facebook group about wanted to find a book the disappeared from her reading list. She couldn't remember many details, but she said the book as an MPREG|M/M|A/O| book where the alpha and omega both work at either a cafe or bar. Obviously, the omega is in need of some sort of help, so the alpha wants to be the person to help them out. Other than that, those are the only details she remembers. She's not sure what the cover looks like or who the author is. She also said it was a couple and not a menage novel. Any help hunting down any other suggestion to help her out would be greatly appreciated!

These are the books that have already been suggested that she has confirmed isn't what she's looking for:

Scent
Embracing His Omega
The Right Match
Perfect Blend: Kofi's Omega
Alpha's First Omega
Good Son: Mpreg Romance

message 3: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2070 comments Does she remember whether it was a shifter or non-shifter MPREG?

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Smith-Lagan | 20 comments Hey Sam, I asked but she hasn't responded yet. Nothing she said hinted that it was a shifter romance, but I don't want to assume anything. I'll post back when I hear back. Thank you.