Christian Books Only Review Group discussion

Seeing God's Hand: Through the Art of Sign Language
This topic is about Seeing God's Hand
Free Kindle Devotional for review

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Connie (last edited Sep 21, 2019 07:55AM) (new) - added it

Connie Rowland (mastershandcollection) | 2 comments Hi everyone! My new book Seeing God's Hand Through the Art of Sign Langauge is free this weekend, Sept 21st and 22nd. it's a 14-day devotional with artwork. If you'd like to get a copy and leave a review on Amazon, I would appreciate it very much. Let me know if you have a book for review too! :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VJ6XPQR

message 2: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine Rodgers (goodreadscomsunshinerodgers) | 8 comments I am seeking out a review for my book "God the Father, Jesus the Big Brother, Holy Spirit the Best Friend."

I am willing to give anyone who is interested a PDF or MOBI file of the book to read and review.

This book has landed on the Amazon Best Seller list in the categories of:
Bible Commentaries and Christian Commentaries

It landed on the United Kingdom Best Seller list in the categories of:
Bible Commentaries and Bibles (books)

And it landed on the Canada's hot new releases: #2 for Bible Commentaries.

Let me know if you are interested in reading this book or any other book I've written:
Last Night, When I Prayed
The Creation Project
Helpers: A Rescue Mission
The Ring Does Not Fit
After You: A Demon is Always Lurking Nearby
This is My Heaven

Thanks!

Sunshine Rodgers
sunshinerodgers.com

message 3: by Debra (new)

Debra Webster | 11 comments I would be interested in reviewing your book, "God the Father etc.. I will have a book for review sometime in April named "From Shame's Prison to Joy". There is also a workbook by the same name. My name is Debra Webster

I have a Nook app so send it in that form.

message 4: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine Rodgers (goodreadscomsunshinerodgers) | 8 comments Hey Debra! Thanks for your interest in reviewing my book "God the Father, Jesus the Big Brother, Holy Spirit the Best Friend." I do not have a Nook app so what is another suggestion to send you the book file? I can email you with a PDF or mobi file? Or mail you a paperback copy of the book!

Just let me know! Thanks!
Sunshine

message 5: by Sean (new)

Sean Elliot Russell | 11 comments Mod
Hello,
I have two devotional books that I'm happy to send to anyone in exchange for a fair review. Please let me know. I've attached the books to this entry for consideration. I can send one or both books to interested persons.

Please inbox me or reply here and I'll be in touch. Thanks so much.

Sean Elliot Russell

The Journey Home: Papa-God is Waiting for You

30 Selah Moments with the Holy Spirit

message 6: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Bankes | 23 comments Sunshine wrote: "I am seeking out a review for my book "God the Father, Jesus the Big Brother, Holy Spirit the Best Friend."

I am willing to give anyone who is interested a PDF or MOBI file of the book to read an..."

Hello, I saw this post and I am a fellow serial author. Would you be willing to do 1 for 1 review exchanges for each others books? I wrote a Christian fiction end times thriller novella book that is close to coming out on Amazon (8k words), I wrote a political theory book that is the basics of liberty (that has a Christian section in the back third of the book (simplistic and fast-paced 16k words), and I have 2 Christian picture books (5-minute reads). So you could read the equivalent of 25k words and get 4 reviews of out me. I will soon be releasing a new Christian picture book and will release a second novella of the Christian fiction end times. (so probably less than 40k words for 6 reviews).

message 7: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Bankes | 23 comments Debra wrote: "I would be interested in reviewing your book, "God the Father etc.. I will have a book for review sometime in April named "From Shame's Prison to Joy". There is also a workbook by the same name. My..."

Hello, would you be interested in 1 to 1 exchanged review for your book? I also have a book coming out in April, called the Last Tribe. It is an end-times Christian Thriller (not doom and gloom left behind like but Christians trying to reach the last tribe excitement). It is only 8k words so it's really a novella. It is the first in the series.

message 8: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Bankes | 23 comments Connie wrote: "Hi everyone! My new book Seeing God's Hand Through the Art of Sign Langauge is free this weekend, Sept 21st and 22nd. it's a 14-day devotional with artwork. If you'd like to get a copy and leave a ..."

Even though I missed your KDP free days back then are you interested in sending a free copy in exchange for an honest review? I also have a book coming out in April, called the Last Tribe. It is an end-times Christian Thriller (not doom and gloom left behind like but Christians trying to reach the last tribe excitement). It is only 8k words so it's really a novella. It is the first in the series.

message 9: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Bankes | 23 comments Sean wrote: "Hello,
I have two devotional books that I'm happy to send to anyone in exchange for a fair review. Please let me know. I've attached the books to this entry for consideration. I can send one or bot..."

I am willing to do a 2 for 2 review author trade-off.

message 10: by Chrys (new)

Chrys Cymri | 2 comments Just a friendly warning. Review exchanges are against Amazon’s terms and conditions and could result in bans against future reviews.