Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Катанга. Діаманти
This topic is about Катанга. Діаманти
27 views
Book Cover Help > Change book cover

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Andriy Kryvtsun (andriy_kryvtsun) | 28 comments Could you, please, change the book cover to the better one from official publisher Facebook post?

https://www.facebook.com/281075258953...


message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23803 comments Sorry Andriy, the isbn isn't on that post so we can't use it.

If you can link the publisher site it might have the cover & isbn.

With the cover at the moment it looks like a 2 book set.


Andriy Kryvtsun (andriy_kryvtsun) | 28 comments Sandra wrote: "Sorry Andriy, the isbn isn't on that post so we can't use it.

If you can link the publisher site it might have the cover & isbn.

With the cover at the moment it looks like a 2 book set."


Yes, the official publisher site unfortunately has that ugly cover
https://xn--80ah7a5f.xn--j1amh/uk/hom...

Actually, this link has cover and back on the same photo. So I've provided the good cover from official publisher Facebook (pls, compare images form publisher site and Facebook and you'll the they are, actually, the same)


Andriy Kryvtsun (andriy_kryvtsun) | 28 comments Sandra wrote: "Sorry Andriy, the isbn isn't on that post so we can't use it.

If you can link the publisher site it might have the cover & isbn.

With the cover at the moment it looks like a 2 book set."


You can see also here
https://www.facebook.com/commerce/pro...

Ugly cover and back on the same image (as on official site). So you can the the Facebook account is official.


message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23803 comments I believe you that its official, but we need to verify the cover to the isbn/asin and it doesn't mention the isbn at all.


Andriy Kryvtsun (andriy_kryvtsun) | 28 comments Sandra wrote: "I believe you that its official, but we need to verify the cover to the isbn/asin and it doesn't mention the isbn at all."

You can compare pictures from two sources (official publisher sight and official publisher Facebook): the source with worth cover has ISBN number. I really can't understand what is the problem here?


message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23803 comments I'm sorry Andriy, we have rules we must follow, and having the isbn attached to the cover is one of them.


Andriy Kryvtsun (andriy_kryvtsun) | 28 comments Sandra wrote: "I'm sorry Andriy, we have rules we must follow, and having the isbn attached to the cover is one of them."

Sandra, I respect rules too but here is nothing wrong: the both resources are official (isn't the main purpose of the rule to have official book cover, right?) So you can take better book cover from another official publisher source.


back to top