DC on TV discussion

1 view
Movies - Animated > Batman: Hush

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*, *Daily Planet Intern* (new)

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) | 580 comments Mod

Release Date: August 13, 2019
When threads from Batman’s past begin to unravel, the race is on for the Dark Knight to crack Hush’s deadly game. Based on the tour de force graphic novel, Batman: Hush ranks as one of the greatest Batman stories ever told. A virtual who’s who of DC – including Superman, Nightwing, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Joker and more – is woven into this twisting tale of murder, mystery and romance that will create strange alliances and reveal shattering secrets when Hush’s silence is finally broken.

message 2: by Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*, *Daily Planet Intern* (new)

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) | 580 comments Mod
Just watched it. It's pretty good. Not my favorite, but not bad. The focus is on his evolving relationship with Catwoman, which I usually find interesting. Well done here but it's never perfect when it comes to Batman, otherwise how could he still be the same brooding hero?

In this one there's some Clark/Superman and it's in the mode where they're not close. I must have either missed a lot of the buildup in this world (it gets confusing) or something happened recently that I didn't see in another film in this world. They mention the Justice League once so I know that's already formed.

If you want to keep seeing a lot of Batman villains, most are in this.