Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juan (new)

Juan Carlo | 2 comments Hello Book Lovers,

If you love good writing check out my chapter reading teaser video from my book My First Love. You will definitely want to read this book that grabs your heart and shakes your emotions from beginning to end. The link has my book, reviews and a chapter reading teaser as well.

Enjoy

amazon.com/author/juancarloscarlo

message 2: by Melodie (last edited Sep 20, 2019 08:20PM) (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3599 comments Juan wrote: "Hello Book Lovers,

If you love good writing check out my chapter reading teaser video from my book My First Love. You will definitely want to read this book that grabs your heart and shakes your e..."

Obviously you ignored our rules about where "self-promotion" goes. You are spamming us. PERIOD. I NEVER read anything by spammers.

message 3: by Juan (new)

Juan Carlo | 2 comments I’m not spamming anybody. I was just sharing my book with readers who love a good book. I make it my business not to introduce my book to groups like yours that don’t want that. If I did it was purely accidental. It's no problem brotha. I got your message. I won’t come your way again.

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14297 comments Juan: I will move your book announcement thread to the author promotion folder.
Good luck with your book.

Juan wrote: "I’m not spamming anybody. I was just sharing my book with readers who love a good book. I make it my business not to introduce my book to groups like yours that don’t want that. If I did it was pur..."