Bambino/Santo - Block 2 English 11 discussion

Independent Reading HW 9/25

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara Bambino | 2 comments Mod
Please comment below answering the following questions IN COMPLETE SENTENCES:

1) What are you currently reading for independent reading (title and author)?
2) What do you think of this book so far?
3) Do you think you will stick with it? or abandon it? Explain why.

message 2: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn | 1 comments 1) The book i'm currently reading is called Educated by Tara Westover.
2)I love this book so far, it's interesting to learn about this family without attending public school and what they do with the kids at home instead of school.
3)I'm going to stick with this book because i'm interested into learning more about this family.

message 3: by Bela (new)

Bela Fontana | 1 comments 1) The book that I am currently reading is The Girl On the Train by Paula Hawkins.
2) The book is very good so far, I am hooked on wondering what is going to happen because Rachel had something happen to her in the past and why she hasn't been herself in a while.
3) Yes i am going to stick with it because i'm interested in knowing what happened.

message 4: by Hanaan (new)

Hanaan Chaudhry | 1 comments 1) I’m reading Needful Things by Stephen King

2) I like the book because It has some suspense in it and it’s about a shop owner who exchanges goods for money and mysterious deeds by the customer.

3) I will stick with it because I’m interested in what will happen when I get to the part when the store Needful Things will open.

message 5: by Carolann (new)

Carolann Delconte | 1 comments 1: I am reading Everything Everything.
2: I like this book because it’s about a girl who has this type of sickness and she is trying to figure things out.
3: I’m going to stick with this book because it is very interesting.

message 6: by Kaylob (new)

Kaylob Lawton | 1 comments 1) I was scanning the book called "Ugly" by [Whatsyoumacallit?] in class.
2) It's okay. The title and beginning of the book is humorous though.
3) I might stick with it because I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS FURTHER IN THE BOOK, so i'll keep reading it.

message 7: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Young-Bey | 1 comments 1) I'm reading A God In Ruins by Kate Atkinson
2) It's a good novel, Things are just getting started in the novel so yea.
3) I'm going to stick with it because i enjoy it, plus i don't wanna look for another book

message 8: by Nick (new)

Nick (nickryder5747gmailcom) | 1 comments 1) The book I am reading is called Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer
2) So far, the book is good because I like the crime/mystery theme to it
3) I think I will stick to this book because I am interested in the plot

message 9: by Vance (new)

Vance Newvine | 1 comments 1) the book i'm reading is called killing kennedy by bill o'reilly
2)the book is really good so far
3) i think i'll stick with it because i like to read about history and i want to know what happen while he was i office

message 10: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Hefner | 1 comments 1) I’m reading The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater
2) I think this book is pretty interesting so far
3) I’ll stick with it because I wanna know what happens to the main character by the end

message 11: by Mira (new)

Mira Gleason | 1 comments 1) The book i'm reading is called if i stay by Gayle Forman
2) I like the book its really good
3) I'm going to stick with the book because it's interesting to me also I want to see what happens next.

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Hudson | 1 comments 1)The book i'm reading is Last Man Out by Mike Lupica
2)I like this book ,it is good
3)I'm going to stay with this book because its interesting and relate able to my life ,i enjoy reading it

message 13: by Sara (new)

Sara Bambino | 2 comments Mod
Great job everyone! I'm looking forward to talking about your books with you when we meet later this month for our first conferences. :)

message 14: by Rose (last edited Oct 16, 2019 07:26AM) (new)

Rose | 1 comments 1) I'm currently reading Keep Me in Mind
2) As of right now I don't really like the book so i'm going to get a different one from home. The book that I am switching to is called Reason to Breathe.
3) I'm gonna leave the book because it is just not to interesting to me.

message 15: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Rourke | 2 comments 1. The Shinning, Stephen King
2. I like it
3. I'm gonna keep reading it

message 16: by Nariah (new)

Nariah | 1 comments 1.I'm currently reading dear martin by Nic Stone
2. I like the beginning but it's starting to get boring , i'm going to keep reading.
3.I'm going to stick with it because i already started it

message 17: by Chris (new)

Chris | 1 comments 1. Im currently reading Christine by Stephen king

2. I think this book is very mysterious from the beginning telling about this random old man who you dont know about and cant wait to read more.

3. I think i will stick with it because Stephen king is a good author and i like horror

message 18: by Jackson (new)

Jackson Klopfer | 1 comments 1.I am currently reading Guts by Gary paulsen.
2. What i think about this book so far is pretty good now.
3.I will stick with this book for now because it interests me with survival.

message 19: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee | 1 comments Kaylee White
1) What are you currently reading for independent reading (title and author)? I am currently reading All You Never Wanted, By: Adele Griffin.
2) What do you think of this book so far? So far i think this book has a point on how one thing can change a family in drastic ways.
3) Do you think you will stick with it? or abandon it? Explain why.
I think i will stick with it mostly because i finished the book already and because ever chapter there is always a plot twist or something so unexpected.

message 20: by Makenna (new)

Makenna | 1 comments 1. I am reading crossing elenezer creek by Tonya Bolden
2. i think it is different then i usually would pick but good
3. I think i will because it is interesting

message 21: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (stongerchloe) | 1 comments 1) Anne Of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
2) It's really good!
3) I'm pretty sure i'll stick with it, because I love the show so much. (Anne With An E)

message 22: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Rourke | 2 comments 1) The Shinning Stephen King
2) Its good it is kinda slow though
3) I will because I really like the original movie and I want to see the book version