Bambino/Roldan - Block 1, English 10 discussion

Independent Reading HW 9/25

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara Bambino | 2 comments Mod
Please comment below answering the following questions IN COMPLETE SENTENCES:

1) What are you currently reading for independent reading (title and author)?
2) What do you think of this book so far?
3) Do you think you will stick with it? or abandon it? Explain why.

message 2: by Lucia (new)

Lucia Velasquez | 1 comments 1)the title of the book i am reading is Jane anonymous and the author is Laurie Faria Stolarz .
2)I like this book because it has a lot of misery, problems and drama, and those are some of the qualities that I look for in a book.
3) maybe i will abandon it because I find it a bit difficult to read difficult words.

message 3: by Carley (new)

Carley Fenner | 1 comments 1) The book i’m reading is They both die at the end, by adam silvera.
2)I’m already on page 340, I think this is a good book, it’s sad in some parts, that’s what i like in books.
3)Im going to stick with this book because i’m almost done with it & it’s getting intense at the end.

message 4: by Maya (new)

Maya Velasquez | 1 comments 1. The book im reading is novio boy, by Gary Soto .

2.I like the book because is a play and is easy to read , the book is interesting and very funny .

3.I think i may stick with it because im already in half of the book .

message 5: by Aryan (last edited Sep 26, 2019 09:33AM) (new)

Aryan | 1 comments 1. my book name is we wear liars by: B.lockhart.
2.the book is very good and interesting book because the one girl has a accident and she lost the memory .and easy to read.
3. i like to read this book and the the is very interesting part.

message 6: by Mason (new)

Mason | 1 comments 1. I'm reading Gym Candy by: Carl Deuker
2. This is an very interesting book, I can relate to it and it brings back memories to when I was younger.
3. I would stick with this book because, I can relate to it and it's an interesting book.

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 1 comments 1) I am currently reading Furiously Happy By: Jenny Lawson
2) so far the book seems interesting.
3) I will most likely continue with this book because I like the author's outlook on life.

message 8: by 22Dipsika (new)

22Dipsika Rai | 1 comments 1. The book I’m reading is Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes
2. I’m on page 11, I think this book is really interesting because eleven years old girl had cancer and I want to know what she did before she die.
3. I’m going to stick with this book because I really want to know more about Sadako and her family.

message 9: by Vaeh (new)

Vaeh Emmons | 1 comments 1. The book I'm reading is You Can Run by: Steve Mosby.

2. I just started the book but so far I like it.

3. I am going to stick with the book because I find it interesting, there is a lot of mysterious events.

message 10: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 1 comments 1. The book that I am currently reading in independent reading is "Swallowing Stones", by Joyce McDonald.
2. So far Swallowing Stones has kept me interested in it's plot.
3. I'm considering on sticking with the book, because my grandmother bought the book for me, and I don't want it to go to waste. Also, the story isn't half bad.

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments 1) The book I'm currently reading is miss peregrine's home for peculiar children, it's by Ransom Riggs.
2) So far I think the book is interesting.
3) I'm going to stick with this book because it's very unreal, it deals with a lot of monsters and magic which interests me.

message 12: by Sara (new)

Sara Bambino | 2 comments Mod
Great job everyone! I'm looking forward to our reading conferences later this month. :)

message 13: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Marshall | 1 comments 1. "The Bunker Diary" by: Kevin Brooks

2.I like the book because of the way it is formatted as if the narrator is talking to you through a diary.

3.I will stick with the book because I want to finish it and I like the genre of it.

message 14: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 1 comments 1. Turtles All The Way Down, By: John Green
2. I really like this book so far, I like how it’s exciting to read and leaves you wanting to read more.
3. I think I will stick with it, because I like how you can really see how Aza is feeling and connect with her on a more personal level.

message 15: by HunterKot (new)

HunterKot | 1 comments 1. Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
2. I think the book is good so far
3. I will stick with the book until I can get a copy of another book I wanted to read, which I will then finish that before continuing with The Hunger Games