What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Pop up Mystery Murder Mansion Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ines (new)

Ines | 2 comments Hi everyone, this is going to be a difficult one.
I read this book 20 years ago. It was an amazing big pop up book about a murder mystery in a mansion. The mansion was filled with people because they were all there for a party so they all became suspects and they all had motives.
In one of the pages, when you opened it, there was a huge pop up mansion with a lot of detail. If you looked inside the windows of the pop up mansion you could see the characters in several different rooms, some of them looking really guilty. In one of the windows you could see a dog, in another you could see someone wrapped in a towel in the bathroom, in another you could see a man hiding something.
Because it's been so long that is what I can remember from the book, but I never forgot how amazing that pop up mansion was.

I hope someone remembers this or has the book! Maybe they don't even make it anymore..
Thanks!

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2175 comments This is a long shot as I don't think there's a murder, but it is a mystery and one of the reviews says - "Flip through some of the pages, inclding the center which has a huge castle with people hiding in doors and windows".

The Mystery of the Russian Ruby: A Pop-Up Whodunnit

message 3: by Ines (last edited Sep 20, 2019 03:07AM) (new)

Ines | 2 comments Hi Becca, it might be that my memory is so blurred that I thought it was a murder and it wasn't (actually thinking of it if it was a kid's/teens book it might not have been). I will definitely take a look at this book! Thank you :)
Just saw the book and was able to find some photos of the mansion and it's not the one unfortunately! My search continues..

message 4: by Kris (last edited Sep 20, 2019 09:42AM) (new)

message 5: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2175 comments If the characters were anthropomorphic animals rather than humans, it could be It Was a Dark and Stormy Night.