Just For Fun :D > Pointless Rants

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

As requested by Lana. Rant away gals!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

sweet

message 4: by Lana (new)

Lana (ohmylily) Here's a rant to start us off.
I can never sit still and it makes me mad, even at myself, I can't sit down and play a boardgame with my family without getting up, and running around doing something random. I always leave my brother hanging without realizing it, and than I feel bad when I get back. It's sooo hard to do schoolwork because I'm always getting distracted, and when I go upstairs I get DISTRACTED!!! and forget what I'm there for! I can't get anything done on lists, and I get so restless sometimes I am so frustrated I want to cry. My parents always joke that I'm avoiding schoolwork because I. Get. Distracted. But I even do that when watching a movie! It gets annoying, and I really don't like myself for it. It's like im so hyperactive, and on Goodreads I talk. A LOT. I am just noticing these things so I'll try to simplify my message... I'm really sorry guys, I just hope I'm not annoying to be around.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} You're not annoying at all! But doesn't it feel great to rant about everything??

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} I HATE IT when people think it's cool to "rate" people or places by saying one is either popular or not!! This gets on my nerves! You know what, being popular isn't that great anyway, so if someone's not popular stop making them feel like they're below you! It's stupid and trashy and I hate that! Things don't have to be judged, like if you aren't wearing brand new clothes, then you aren't cool. I wear second hand clothes all the time because we can't afford buying a stupid shirt for $25+ just because someone else does!! It makes others feel insecure and that only makes those judging people HORRIBLE AND MEAN! I'm so annoyed about this and I'm so glad I can vent about it!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Lana (new)

Lana (ohmylily) YASsss I know what your saying, Anna! We always shop at thrift stores because I don't care how cool it is to buy things new, I am NOT paying 10$ for a shirt that is paper thin at walmart! When I told this to my friend, she actually wrinkled her nose and was like "Gross!" and I was so mad! It's not that were poor, it's just BETTER. You get better quality clothes at thrift stores, like namebrands! I was already an "odd one out" for being homeschooled, and nobody gets logic anymore, they just do what everyone else says is right like a SHEEPLE. Nobody's using their own brains anymore, it's just "followthefadfollowthefad."

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} YAYYY!!! Someone understands me!!!! (Um but once I did spend $40 on new jeans but um I never do that normally)
And it's not like you can't WASH stuff!! Have people never heard of a washing machine before???

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} I do want to rant again...

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} So I got really kinda upset the other day...I don't even know if she's really a friend or not. Anyways, a girl I know was sitting with me and my other friend, and we were talking about school. I mentioned how I want to become a veterinarian technician and when I said that, she raised her brows, like what? You want to do that? Then she started going on about how people who are veterinarian technicians have a much higher rate of suicide because they have to see all the animals that don't survive. That really hurt me deeply. I'm sorry, but since when did she suddenly know everything about veterinarian technicians?? I know lots of people who are such and they haven't committed suicide. It really hurt, even though I know what she said isn't true. So I said that no, that wasn't true at all, and she just tilted her head. "Just sayin'." She said. I nearly asked her what she wanted to do but I didn't, and now I wish I did.
And besides that, she often laughs if I said I didn't know something, and pretends she knows everything. It's just really annoying but it's not like I can do anything about that. And I know this sounds bad, but I secretly dread having to see her again because I don't want to be made fun of in front of other people. I thought that if someone is your friend, they support you. She just hurts my feelings a lot, but then other times she acts all like she's being nice and seems to care; I don't know what to do anymore. I can't just tell her to her face that we aren't good friends and have really nothing in common.
Often she's sort of loud and seems to want everyone to notice her, and it just overall makes me uncomfortable. We don't even text anymore.
And... yeah. I just wanted to get that out there.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I’m glad to hear that

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I have 2 great friends who I’ve known for a while now. They always have my back when I’m down and I’m great fully thankful for that, but it seems that one person is falling behind and I don’t know what to do. Sheds complaining about math and saying ‘I don’t know’ to almost everything. I try helping her but she says I suck helping her. I want to help her but then again don’t want to. She follows me around whenever she sees me and I’m getting kinda weirded out. I feel like we might just leave her behind and go without her but I don’t know what to feel.

message 13: by Lana (last edited Oct 31, 2019 12:47PM) (new)

Lana (ohmylily) Melody- She's having some kind of not self confidence thing.
I know what it's like to feel that way, but it sounds like either she's giving up or not even trying on purpose.
If she doesn't want to try to be better, there is nothing you can do, even if you help and help and help, if she doesn't want it- it won't help. If you end up leaving her behind, you should be able to say you tried the best you could.
:) Maybe try telling her this in a nice way, "Do you want help or not, it's up to you to decide if you want to try to do better"
In the end it's her choice, don't feel overly responsible in whether she ends up failing.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Melody wrote: "I’m glad to hear that"

Yeah I just don't know how to deal with people like that.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Halloween trick-or-treating I’m going

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

HAPPY HALLOWEENHAPPY HALLOWEENHAPPY HALLOWEENHAPPY HALLOWEENHAPPY HALLOWEENHAPPY HALLOWEENHAPPY HALLOWEENHAPPY HALLOWEEN