2020 Reading Challenge Featuring Tarot discussion

The book options

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin (horseback_bibliophile) | 2 comments While the exact number of books the challenge will contain is still under discussion (only the Major Arcana, all 78 cards, or Major Arcana plus one for each suit), this is where I will be posting potential books for each of the Major Arcana. Should any participate feel strongly as to the number of books the challenge should contain, please feel free to message me. All the best, Erin L.

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Ann (auntie-nanuuq) Have you read the Mignon Warner series? I remember them from the 70's and they had to do w/ Tarot.

I also just finished a book about a Tarot reader....

Besides which I've been reading tarot since the 70's and teaching since the 90's.

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Ann (auntie-nanuuq) The Grift by Debra Ginsberg

I am currently reading "The G[r]ift" by Debra M. Ginsberg, which was published in 2008.

It fits the challenge.

Since I haven't heard anything since I joined, I'm not going to write a review or rate this until later.

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Ann (auntie-nanuuq) Jeez: I am Sloooooooooooooow.... or just excitable: The challenge is 2020, no wonder no one is posting....

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Ann (auntie-nanuuq) I will be leaving the group, as I have posted 3 times and there has been no response.

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin (horseback_bibliophile) | 2 comments Of, By, and For the Hanged Man by A.M. Pfeffer

Justification: "The Hanged Man" is in the title

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07N...

2020 Reading Challenge Featuring Tarot

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Grift (other topics)