Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Superhero Thought Experiments: Comic Book Philosophy
This topic is about Superhero Thought Experiments
Book Issues > Please add me as author to ISBN 9781609386559

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathaniel (new) - added it

Nathaniel Goldberg | 4 comments Please add me as author to ISBN 9781609386559.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 23268 comments You were already on that one, but I added you to the other edition.

message 3: by Nathaniel (last edited Sep 19, 2019 03:04PM) (new) - added it

Nathaniel Goldberg | 4 comments Thanks! Two follow-ups:

1. There's only one addition. The confusion is that my first book, Kantian Conceptual Geography, lists me as "Nathaniel Jason Goldberg." Is there any way to drop the middle name so that both books appear as having been authored by the same person?

2. On this book, Superhero Thought Experiments, how do I get an "ABOUT NATHANIEL GOLDBERG" to appear on the main screen?

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 23268 comments There are two editions of Superhero Thought Experiments, each with their own ISBN, unless you are saying that the ISBN on the edition without a cover should be for a completely different book.

Kantian Geography has your middle name on the book so it must be credited that way.

Sorry, only the primary author gets the "about" section.

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott | 23268 comments I see there is also a Kindle edition of Superhero Thought Experiments, so I have added that.

message 6: by Nathaniel (new) - added it

Nathaniel Goldberg | 4 comments Since there's only one edition for Superhero Thought Experiments--it was just published, for the first and only time, 4 days ago--the ISBN on the edition without a cover must be wrong.

message 7: by Nathaniel (new) - added it

Nathaniel Goldberg | 4 comments That is, one Kindle and one paperback edition. So only two, total.

message 8: by Emily (last edited Sep 19, 2019 03:31PM) (new)

Emily | 15013 comments Actually there is an ebook edition. This edition is for all non-Kindle ebooks (like Google or Apple). I added the cover from the publisher's site. https://www.uipress.uiowa.edu/books/9...
It was listed as unknown binding but I changed it to ebook.