Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

D.M. Drake
This topic is about D.M. Drake
Book Cover Help > The Art of Loving (The Carrington Series Book 2)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.M. (new)

D.M. Drake (dm_drake) | 6 comments Hi! I wrote a book that is currently on Pre-order with amazon.com in Kindle Format. The Publishing date is 10/29/19. I did not find it in your data base on Goodreads. The book and book Cover, show on Amazon in the Kindle Store. Can you please help to place it in your database?

ASIN: B07XJXSRDZ

Description:
[A broken piece of glass to some, discovers that she was a sparkling diamond all along.]

(The Carrington Series Book 2)

A Novella

"Some people have the ability to see a person that has been broken, as a piece of fine Art." --Sheila

Sheila Summers is an art gallery assistant to Kendall Carrington. She ran away for her Upper East Side upbringing, as a socialite. She comes from a very wealthy family. Unfortunately, her mother always compared her to her stunning, more successful sister. Will Sheila ever appreciate her own beauty? And find success, acceptance, and love in her own life? With the help of the strikingly handsome, Brody Carrington, she just might! Sheila takes a leap and has to face her deep emotional scars. She also finds out about a hidden family secret about her past. Will she be resilient or will she crumble? Please follow her journey as the Carrington Series continues.

(Winner of a Written Stories Award)

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 21862 comments Looks like you managed to add it yourself: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...
I've added some missing details from Amazon.