Books, Brews & Bros in the Upstate discussion

Great Gatsby - rescheduled

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 5 comments Mod
Fellas - my apologies, I hate to do this. Last night I came down with a terrible stomach bug, was up all night and taking a sick day today, so I'm having to reschedule our Great Gatsby night. Super bummed - but I'll send out a new date soon!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris Lacer | 9 comments Mod
No worries man, hope you feel better soon.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No worries.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everyone. Just checking in on the reschedule. Even if we don't have a formal one to discuss Great Gatsby, anyone up for an informal meetup just to get to know each other?

message 5: by Kris (new)

I’d be down for that.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Kris,

I wanted to respond earlier, but my week got crazy after I sent that message. I'm free to grab a drink and watch the game a little later tonight around 8 or 8:30, but I know that's short notice.

I don't have a free night again until next Friday though at the earliest.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Well, I have twin girls who have a birthday tomorrow so we’re going to see “Baby Shark Live” tonight in Spartanburg. My evenings are generally pretty free otherwise. Maybe we can plan for something next week if we can’t get together to go over the book before then.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool that sounds like a fun show for your girls. Sounds good. I'll check in next week.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

What's up guys? I know this group hasn't really taken off yet, but I thought I would give it another shot. The concept of the group is great, so I'd hate to have it end without ever meeting. I'm free in the evenings through the weekend up until next Wednesday if everyone or anyone wants to try and meet up. Would a group text work better? My number is 864-360-8782.