Year-long NaNo discussion

Grace M. Morris > Team Vergate (3) Glass Worlds

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace Morris | 457 comments Glass Worlds is the third book in the Team Vergate series. Before I had that idea in 2017 (has it really been THAT long?) to write the outline for the entire series I got 16,475 words written in this novel. Since certain plot elements had change, I need to read over what I had previously written and make sure it fits with everything, and probably, eventually rewrite some things.

I don't really have a synopsis for this book to share yet, mainly because I don't want to spoil anything. But it takes place right after book two Planet Chaos.

The goal is to reach 50,000+ words.

With nothing else to do, I give you Glass Worlds! Here goes nothing!

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace Morris | 457 comments And here is a little snippet:

Glass shatters.... In a million pieces.

Worlds are delicate.... They are easily broken.

But between the two.... They are one and the same, there is nothing that separates the two of them.

Most prisons look the same on them too. Black. Darkness. Like the void of space itself. Just forget about the suns. They do not exist in these kinds of places.

Sometimes it is a good thing to go to prison. It can be your safe haven. A place where you can plan, steal, and hack into their systems. And what can you steal in a prison, you may ask. Everything. If you know what to look for, prisons have everything and nothing. It is so beautiful.

Fiberglass, black glossy walls, surrounds you in prisons. You are usually given white florescent clothes to wear, they glow in the dark when the power goes out. It looks pretty cool. The clothes has tiny metal shards in them, that can't be seen with the naked eye. They make you unable to go through the red electrical magnetic doors. Besides the alarms and guards, that is pretty much it for security. If you know what to do, breaking out is as easily done as breaking
in.

Of course she was never caught. That wasn't her style. Most young woman just don't put on any dress, they put on the one that fits them best. She is a young woman, shouldn't she wear what fits her best? Well getting caught, abducted, or kidnapped, isn't found anywhere in her wardrobe. So sorry prisons, sorry guards, oh my, sorry to you to Perfect's. That just does not fit into her plans.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments Ah Ha! Glass--its so beautiful.

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace Morris | 457 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Ah Ha! Glass--its so beautiful."

Hehe, yep. ;)

message 5: by Merie (new)

Merie Shen (princess_of_space) | 626 comments <3

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace Morris | 457 comments Hey guys, so I haven't worked on Glass Worlds at all since finishing up the outline for the series. And I have been doing a lot of thinking and think it's time for some action....

*Deep breath*

I took Planet Chaos off of Amazon and plan to rewrite the whole book. Every. Word. Since Glass Worlds will not work unless "PC" is rewritten.

I sincerely apologize to everyone who have read, reviewed, or purchased "PC", at the time I never even considered to rewrite it. *Cries* I'm so sorry guys!

But I still don't plan on working on PC until I have written "The Air We Breathe"

Thanks everyone!

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 1745 comments You know Grace...I think that is an amazing decision. :) I will support you every step of the way!

message 8: by Merie (new)

Merie Shen (princess_of_space) | 626 comments ^^ Same here! There's no reason why you shouldn't!

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace Morris | 457 comments Aww, thanks guys! <3

message 10: by Merie (new)

Merie Shen (princess_of_space) | 626 comments of course!