Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Mr. October (Calendar Boys #10)
This topic is about Mr. October
Book Issues > Please combine

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Goodin | 26 comments Hi, this is my book, but there is no full stop after the S in the author name, so I can not combine it with the other edition. Can you please combine the editions, set the one with the cover as the primary edition and also add it to the Calendar Boys Series. Thank you.

message 2: by annob (new)

annob | 1616 comments Done by somebody shortly after you posted.

message 3: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Goodin | 26 comments annob wrote: "Done by somebody shortly after you posted."

Thank you, I just saw, but the placeholder cover hasn't been replaced, is it possible to have that done too please?

Thanks

message 4: by annob (new)

annob | 1616 comments May I ask if the placeholder cover currently on Goodreads was ever distributed on the Advance Readers Copies (ARCs) for early reviewers, in either digital or print?

message 5: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Goodin | 26 comments annob wrote: "May I ask if the placeholder cover currently on Goodreads was ever distributed on the Advance Readers Copies (ARCs) for early reviewers, in either digital or print?"

Hi, No it was not

message 6: by annob (new)

annob | 1616 comments Thank you for responding. The duplicate record with the pre-publication style art has now been merged into the valid paperback edition, transferring all its user activity to the paperback.

I also combined the paperback with the Kindle record. Right now the paperback is the primary edition due to it has more user shelvings than the Kindle. As a Goodreads Author, you have the ablity to select the less popular Kindle to be your primary edition if you wish, step-by-step instructions here:

https://help.goodreads.com/s/article/...