Hogwarts Demi-God Role Play Group! discussion

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat on the east side of camp, right in front of the beach

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Matteo was currently sitting in the sand beside the dunes.
His black hair was wavy and unkept and currently flipping back and forth to the gentle winds.
Matteo had his hood up though, knees gathered to his chest as he sat silently.

message 3: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Do you want me to join in right now?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol, IDC. Up to you))

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat Stella was walking through the dunes that afternoon. it was a cloudy, windy day, but it felt nice. she climbed up a really tall dune and stood at the top, burying her bare feet in the sand. she closed her eyes and stood there, her long brown curly hair waving in the wind. she put her hands out and stood in the moment, smiling to herself.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Matteo pulled down his hood, legs outstretching slightly.
He drew in the sand slightly, drawing his name in ancient greek.

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat after a minute, Stella sat down in the sand and looked around. she saw a boy sitting closer to the beach. it looked like Matteo, the guy she'd met on the beach a couple days ago. she walked down to him and sat down. “hello.” she noticed he’d written his name in ancient greek and did the same with her name.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey" he replied simply "Stella, right?" Matteo looked at her with his all black eyes.

((It's a genetic disorder))

message 9: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Chelsea walks to the dunes, it was nice and windy. She normally didn’t come here often, but today was different. She wanted to do one thing new. She saw two people sitting next to each other and sits down a bit away from them, not wanting to interrupt them. She takes out her herb medicine book and starts to read.

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat ((ok))
“yeah, and you’re Matteo?” she smiled hoping she remembered correctly for once.

message 11: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Chelsea’s hair blows into her face so she puts it in a ponytail and continues to read her book.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, But you can just call Me Matte"
Matte smirked "Hey!" he waved to the newcomer "Wanna come hang?"

message 13: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Chelsea looks up from her book, the guy had called her over. She nodded and put her book away and walked over to them.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello! How are you today?" He addressed Chelsea "I haven't seen you around, doll."

message 15: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “I’m doing fine, you?” Chelsea says, then asks, “Oh, are you new?”

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope. Been around here for three years" Matt leaned back "My dad died, so I've taken permanent residence"

message 17: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “8 years for me. And I’m sorry for your loss!” She says, then adds “I don’t really know if I have any family other then my Mom. I don’t remember ever having a Dad. I think he’s dead.” Chelsea says with a shrug, her Dad never wanted to see her so she didn’t care if he was dead or not.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow. What's your name?" he asks impulsively
"I'm Matte"

message 19: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Chelsea.” Chelsea says, “Nice to meet you!”

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its a pleasure" He agreed "What cabin do you stay in?"

message 21: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Demeter.” Chelsea says, then asks “What about you?”

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hermes" He shrugged "My mother is a minor goddess, doesn't get her own cabin"

message 23: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Oh, that sucks.” Chelsea says, “A few of my friends stay there too. They should try to make more cabins, even if they are smaller then the other cabins. It would make the Hermes cabin a little less crowded!”

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"A LOT less crowded" He huffed "Glad someone has the same opinion as me."

message 25: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “You should talk to Mr. D about it. Maybe get people to sign a petition. I don’t know if he would agree to making more cabins though..” Chelsea says. She really liked to help people and never really thought of that as a problem. She thought that most people had their godly parent be one of the main twelve! But, the more that she thought about it, the more she realized that a lot of people she knew stayed in the Hermes cabin because their godly parent was minor, and didn’t have a cabin.

message 26: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Brb))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"What if...." he thought a moment "What if they made a large cabin, split it into sections? Each section deticated to a minor god/goddess"

message 28: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Chelsea nods, and says“ Yeah, that sounds easier!”

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat “i’m Stella. nice to meet you Chelsea.”

message 30: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Just keep on going with what they are talking about. Pretend they already introduced themself. Just to makes things less confusing!))

message 31: by Kat (new)

Kat ((ok cool))

message 32: by Kat (new)

Kat “i agree with you guys, after a while, i got sick of staying in the hermes cabin. my stuff was constantly being messed with and pranks were constantly done. so about 2 years ago, i built a little structure tent thingy on the beach. i love it in there.
although it really sucks when i have to go to the bathroom. i have to walk all the way to the cave oracle which is the closest bathroom. rachel lets me use it.” Stella leaned back and butried her bare feet in the sand.

message 33: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Oh that sucks, I know what some of those pranks feel like!” Chelsea says, “At least you moved, I know Althea lives near the lake because she hated the Hermes cabin!”

message 34: by Kat (new)

Kat Stella nodded, “yeah but i actually really love living on the beach.” she pointed to a structure a little ways down the beach, “see there it is. and the stars are especially visible without any light at night down here. i love the stars.”

message 35: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Chelsea looked where Stella was pointing, sure enough there was a little structure. “Cool!” She says, “If I would move anywhere in camp, I would move to the garden, or one of the fields.”

message 36: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Also sorry about my slowness, my WiFi is really bad and it took like two minutes, just to load the page!))

message 37: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((How about we make a rule sorta, that we don’t RP as this one unless everyone is here, cause it can be annoying to come back and be so confused on what happened.))

((Also, brb))

message 38: by Kat (new)

Kat ((okee, we can pick up tmrw))

message 39: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((I can’t RP before lunch time))

message 40: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((I’m free whenever.))

message 41: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Chelsea looks at her watch. She remembers that she was supposed to go tend to a part of the strawberry fields. She looks at the others and says “I got to go, see you guys later.” Then jogs off to the strawberry field.